Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entertainment Media Show w/ Collectormania London Oct 1-2 2011

http://entertainmentmediashow.com/

They announced Joe Flanigan as a guest on their forum pages although he's not yet pictured on the home page.
    sigpic

He's on there now..

Comment

Shame it clashes with Paris Manga Con in Paris that weekend.....we're booked to go and see Michael Shanks who'll be appearing there AND treat ourselves to a w/end in Paris again....

First one of these I've missed for 2 years and Joe comes!... bummer....*pouts*...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

This is so unfair. And kind of crazy. I really can't afford going to this con. Too many North America cons for me this year. The air fare alone is ridiculously high on such short notice.

This hurts twice. Not only because of Joe. Now they've added David Tennant! I would love to meet him!

But without a wonder.....

Wish everybody, who is able to go, much fun.
        sigpic

Comment

The David Tennant bit..that would have been awesome! here's hoping, if David is doing cons now, that he'll come to the US soon. (yes yes, i'm spoiled rotten!)

January - San Francisco - Supernatural
          April - Vancouver - Stargate
          June - Nashville - Supernatural
          August - Boston - Supernatural
          August - Chicago - Stargate
          September - Chicago - Star Trek
          October - Chicago - Supernatural
          November - LA - Stargate/Farscape/Eureka-W13-Sanctuary

Coventions in 2012
          March - Burbank - Supernatural
          April - Vancouver - Stargate
          June - Nashville - Supernatural

Con reports at : http://adventurecon.blogspot.com

Comment

Had Joe been announced at this con before Halfway Con, I would have done this one instead. I wouldn't mind meeting David Tennant, but am gutted I'm missing Arthur Darvill. Rorrrrrry!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hollie54208 View Post
              The David Tennant bit..that would have been awesome! here's hoping, if David is doing cons now, that he'll come to the US soon. (yes yes, i'm spoiled rotten!)
              I really hope he will be doing cons more frequently...

Originally posted by nakedwesley View Post
              Had Joe been announced at this con before Halfway Con, I would have done this one instead. I wouldn't mind meeting David Tennant, but am gutted I'm missing Arthur Darvill. Rorrrrrry!
              Not sure what I would have done. I've never been to a con like this one.

Anyway, there's one problem with those England cons. They announce the guests on such short notice that the flight from Germany alone cost more money than I'd like to spend. Otherwise it would even be worth it arriving in the morning and flying back in the late evening - when the con is in London.
              sigpic

Comment

Anyone take pictures of Joe at his Q&A? If so can you post a link to them please.
                Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Working...
                X