The Clone Wars: Season 4 -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Clone Wars: Season 4 -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

Now that the airdate has been confirmed, we're less than a month away! So I figure it's time to start up this year's thread Thus far we know:

Sept 16 -- 4.01 "Water War"
    Sept 16 -- 4.02 "Gungan Attack"
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Im trying to catch up on all 3 series before the start of the fourth lol...
    Wish Id watched it from the start as it looks like a really good series from what Ive seen...
    Is it better to watch them in air order, or the order you posted in the timeline thread?
    Also, what channel does it air on in the UK, is it Cartoon Network?, and do you know what time it airs in the UK?
    Was going to also ask when series 4 started, then I realised youd posted the episode dates...
    I reckon theres enough time for me to catch up before it starts
    Thanks =)

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Is it better to watch them in air order, or the order you posted in the timeline thread?
      I'll bounce this one over to the chronology thread so as not to derail this one before it gets started

Also, what channel does it air on in the UK, is it Cartoon Network?, and do you know what time it airs in the UK?
      I'll have to defer to some of our UK posters for that. I believe it's on Sky, but someone from over there will be better able to answer.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm excited! Lets hope this season is even more amazing than Season 3 was. And I hope to see Grievous kick some serious Gungan butt!

Comment

I'm a total Gungan racist. I hope to see them get slaughtered

Comment

It airs (typically) on Sky Movies first time around. No idea why Sky it air on their premium movie channel. Cartoon Network usually air it much later when their first broadcast rights end.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              I'm a total Gungan racist. I hope to see them get slaughtered
              I'd rep your for this if I could. Crosses the line twice in all the right ways.

Comment

I like to find that fine line of good taste....and then sprint past it before anyone can stop me

Comment

Really getting into my first time viewing of this show, from the selection of episodes ive seen and the trailers, it looks really good...
                  Found somewhere where i can watch all the episodes which is good =)
                  Now Im going to watch all the episodes from season 1 episode 1 - end of season 3 in airing order, then Im going to rewatch it in your viewing order Digi, as I can tell already that some episodes should come before or after other episodes, and that some episodes end/show start of storylines from past episodes...
                  Should have this all done with plenty of time to spare to find out when and where season 4 airs in the UK.
                  Wish Id started watching this series sooner...

Comment

Good luck, I hope you're caught up in time for the Season 4 premiere! Please don't get discouraged by some of the earlier crappy episodes (and in particular, the movie). It gets a lot better. That's part of why I encourage the chronology approach, because the dodgy stuff from earlier on gets buried by some of the more decent ones both from early in the show and more recently

Comment

Ive watched afew of the season one episodes already and I think they are pretty good, so Im not really worried that much about the odd off episode.
                      I hope Im caught up too!
                      Where does the movie lie episode wise?

Comment

Ive watched afew of the season one episodes already and I think they are pretty good, so Im not really worried that much about the odd off episode.
                        I hope Im caught up too!
                        Where does the movie lie episode wise?
                        It came out before the series began airing on TV. Kind of a theatrical extended pilot, which was actually the product of the show makers compiling together three stories they had planned as a trilogy. Two later episodes--2.16 "Cat and Mouse" and 1.16 "The Hidden Enemy (in that order) provide prequels to the movie. Or just lead-up, if you're doing chronology.

Comment

Ive seen 1.16, that was a good episode, thought the movie might go there because that story isnt concluded in the next episode, and Ill need to see 2.16 for the beginning of the story...
                          Cheers for that info

Comment

I'm hoping they'll reveal how Han Solo rescued Chewbacca and Chewbacca's life boon. taking effect.

Although I don't think that happened until after Episode III.

Comment

Yeah that probably won't happen. Han saved Chewie when he was a Lieutenant in the Imperial military, so that'd be a while post-Episode III.

Comment

Working...
                              X