Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun

Hello, hello! Welcome to the newly created Carson Beckett Challenge thread!!

A few of us wished to get more Carson out there in the wonderful world of Stargate Atlantis and thought this would be a fun way to do it. It will be linked with the challenges over at The Clubhouse but if any of you have any ideas about challenges, I will be glad to try to organize more - much in the same fashion as what goes on in the John Sheppard Whump thread if you like.

The Current way it works is: Someone (either ladygris, Grace*, or myself) will post a pic of our favorite Scot. Your challenge is to create either a sig, icon, or fic to go along with that pic. We'll change it weekly to make sure we get enough change in the thread. When we post the pic we'll specify which week it is (pic, fic, or pic/fic choice), along with how long you'll have to complete the challenge.

Now, let's get writing/creating!!!

*Grace! I hope you don't mind my volunteering you! If you do, I'll gladly edit and take you out of it.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Awesome! Glad you did!
    Very excited! *happydance*

Comment

Same here!

C'mon! We need more people involved! I'll post up the first challenge and then the one that's running currently later this evening!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        Same here!

C'mon! We need more people involved! I'll post up the first challenge and then the one that's running currently later this evening!
        *laughs maniacally* I'm so sorry. I must be brain dead tonight.. "the one that's running currently later this evening"?? There's one going on this evening??

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

No. I meant I can post the current challenge later this evening, after I've finished capping the episode I'm watching.

Comment

Wow.... You guys make me laugh.

Comment

Sorry 'bout that. I guess, for me, it comes from an emotional day.

Comment

No. I meant I can post the current challenge later this evening, after I've finished capping the episode I'm watching.
                Okay, sure... I'm sorry for making things more difficult than they need to be. Long night = long day and NO brain power apparently.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                Wow.... You guys make me laugh.
                Now you know how I feel when you and, is it?, Suzy go at it in the JF thunk thread! If only we were that entertaining.

Sorry 'bout that. I guess, for me, it comes from an emotional day.
                You okay?

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Now I am. I'll PM the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    Now you know how I feel when you and, is it?, Suzy go at it in the JF thunk thread! If only we were that entertaining.
                    I guess so. I've been told the Grace and Susy show is entertaining...but I don't see it. Used to be Cheeky and I would banter, but she hasn't been around much.

Comment

I guess so. I've been told the Grace and Susy show is entertaining...but I don't see it. Used to be Cheeky and I would banter, but she hasn't been around much.
                      I know, I remember. You and Cheeky cracked me up and I even managed to join. But you and Suzy are quite entertaining. You just like to banter with someone don't you?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I know, I remember. You and Cheeky cracked me up and I even managed to join. But you and Suzy are quite entertaining. You just like to banter with someone don't you?
                        See...I like it when other people join in. I don't like excluding people.
                        I do like to banter...its fun. *pokes M*

Comment

See...I like it when other people join in. I don't like excluding people.
                          I do like to banter...its fun. *pokes M*
                          *pokes back* Don't start with me chica! I grew up with two older sisters who liked to pick on me.. They stopped when they figured out I hit back and twice as hard.

I wish I could do banter but I just can't. I'm sarcastic enough to but I apparently don't have a sense of humor or something.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

*pokes back* Don't start with me chica! I grew up with two older sisters who liked to pick on me.. They stopped when they figured out I hit back and twice as hard.

I wish I could do banter but I just can't. I'm sarcastic enough to but I apparently don't have a sense of humor or something.
                            I am an older sister of brothers....so I can take it.

Everyone has a sense of humor, sometimes you just have to dig. Sarcasm is the best form of humor.

Comment

I am an older sister of brothers....so I can take it.

Everyone has a sense of humor, sometimes you just have to dig. Sarcasm is the best form of humor.
                              It's my only form.

*clears throat* Ahem - back to the topic... How's your entry for this week shaping up??

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X