StarGate: Universe Virtual Season 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StarGate: Universe Virtual Season 3?

I've been thinking since the Finale of Universe that it just can't end here. And when or if an ending from MGM or the StarGate people will ever come. So I started to think and write down some ideas for either a movie in Text/html form or even a few episodes.

I personally have read some Virtual seasons like: TSCC / Torchwood / even Buffy and more. Now I'm not saying there like super great, but there were at least interesting to read.

Though I'm good at creating plot lines and minor dialog, I'm not good at personally reflections and inter-character relationships.

So, some ideas:
    Its been ten years since the last connection from Earth to Destiny. HWC now has a ship capable of reaching
    Destiny but it would take a year/month? or so just to get to the ship. So a team composing of scouts/engineers
    Gate to the ship, only to find that very little power is remaining and is drifting across the expanse. Upon restoring
    main power we find the ship is slowing being pulled into a singularity/blackhole. Its a race against time to restore
    the FTL and life support. After the jump into FTL, the team brings Rush and Col. Young out of stasis, sometime
    later after a briefing at HWC and all the crew is out of stasis, we find out Eli is not on board. (end ep?)

or continuing...
    The crew slowly comes to terms about being stuck in stasis for a longer period of time. Young, Rush and others
    start putting pieces together as to the whereabouts of Eli. In finding his Kino movie, we find that he was taken
    buy alien's using the gate...

(...stuck on that)

Anyhow, what do you think? Do you like this idea or hate it? If you like it, give me some of your ideas or maybe work together? I have a good amount of ideas and things just floating around.

Well thanks for reading and lets hope one day that we might, just might get a StarGate movie?

Honestly I'm not a big fan. It doesn't involve the SGU team enough. Why does it have to be ten years? Could three years later they find another Icarus planet. Attempt to gate in find the ship doesn't function without a master code to unlock. So they wake up Rush? Perhaps Eli decided with his remaining power to gate off-ship and attempt to find their 2000 year old race. You could have a message left and he has a remote and is jumping between planets.

I also don't like the idea of people being able to come to Destiny. Perhaps it would be okay give it's only a one way trip. Getting the story of a few new characters would be nice. Just don't want to fall into the Atlantis people can come and go we're no longer stuck. Cause IMO not having that we're alone gravity kind of ruined some of Atlantis. It just became too easy we always win.

Comment

Yeah a lot of people like the whole isolated from earth thing, so having a ship reach destiny is not a good idea.

Comment

It honestly sounds like you're trying to reboot SGU. With these NEW characters that come on-board if so why not create your own series about people in the future who find an ancient spaceship with people from earth in current day on-board. Or Vice-versa.

Comment

Working...
        X