This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sgu : any news ?

SGU got off to a slow start but I think in season 2 it picked up, the finale was really good but left everyone hanging on, does anyone know if their will be a tv movie or something to finish ther series, shorely they wont just leave us guessing, If they did do a third season it would probably really pick up and can go in many new directions continueing from the finale of season 2. Also sorry for the bad spelling lol

SGU is canceled. There won't be a season 3 or a movie. Check out the SGU News section for info.
    sigpic

Comment

surely they wont just leave us guessing
      the writers not, no, but MGM and Syfy did

Comment

Sgu's dead
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

SGU went "buh-bye!"
          sigpic

Comment

SGU is NOT dead it is merely asleep and anyone who says otherwise will be stabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
              SGU is NOT dead it is merely asleep and anyone who says otherwise will be stabbed.
              You go tell that to SyFy and MGM....
              sigpic

Comment

escyos, that must mean Firefly is in a coma.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                  Firefly was a baby and had less of a chance of living....as awesome as it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                    sigpic

Comment

Green, it won't let me green you.

Comment

You will be doing a lot of stabbing then.

Edit: IMO SG is not dead.. it is sleeping... SGU on the other hand seems pretty dead... I mean unless someone rich and powerful pulls a Lazarus, its gone.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was wondering where that knife came from, now I just need to work out where the rest of them come from............

Stargate as a whole is on "hiatus", the writers have moved on to other work, the actors as well.
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Don't you wish, but no, SGU has ridden off into the sunset, quite literally as far as Destiny is concerned!!!

Comment

Sorry but SGU is dead and it may have taken the SG franchise with it, at least until they reboot it in 10 years or so.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X