This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Heck with the talks of redoing Blade runner with ford, i agree, nothing is out of the question for our beloved stargate!
    That's right and CGI gets better all the time they may just make SGA very cheaply one day - lets hope Joe and David and the rest of the actors get around to it , only Jason seems to be famous so he may cost to much $
    sigpic

Comment

I show up every once and a while to GateWorld to look around (sorry) and its nice to see your community still active. I keep my DvDs of sg1 front and center and watch a season every once and a while. For me its a nice memory.Its not over as long as you the fan keep it active. Time does move on and some subjects can get worn a bit but it doesn't mean that a new gate couldn't open to a new world down the road. Keep Geeking people.

Comment

Originally posted by jackisback View Post
        That's right and CGI gets better all the time they may just make SGA very cheaply one day - lets hope Joe and David and the rest of the actors get around to it , only Jason seems to be famous so he may cost to much $
        Not really. He has done what, game of thrones, a few other action movies and the Conan remake which bombed at the theaters.. Compared to Mccay he is not that more famous.

Comment

Working...
        X