Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Has anyone seen much about this show? I've found a couple of trailers, but I guess it comes out this fall. It's looking rather interesting. Can't wait to check it out. Hopefully it's good and not another disappointment.

Official site here http://www.nbc.com/grimm/
    sigpic

Yes, I watched it several times.. and I hope this could a be good replacement for shows like buffy/angel (sorry was never into supernatural!), I just hope it gets beyond season one, thats all I am asking, I dont trust NBC with new shows, the cape, the event.... all promoted but canceled after the first couple episodes! Not that they were good shows, but hell.. a scrpited show is better than reality crap!
    sigpic

Comment

I liked the first season of Supernatural, just couldn't get into it after that. And yes, it would be nice to have something other than the onslaught of "reality" programming that seems to be everywhere. I'm just gonna cross my fingers that this is good, and that it lasts.
      sigpic

Comment

I'll definitely be watching the first couple of episodes and see what it's like. The first season of most of these shows is more "monster of the week" which is alright because they have to build a character base, but if the show can survive long enough to get into some really cool stories I see some potential!
        sigpic

Comment

Im going to be giving this a shot hope it is good, its going to have to be, being that its on NBC
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Interesting...when does it come out?
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be checking it out.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Interesting...when does it come out?
                It starts this fall, not sure on exact date, I don't think they have their fall lineup dates released yet. I'm assuming Sept/Oct.

There is so much potential for this idea, I really hope they do it correctly.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                  It starts this fall, not sure on exact date, I don't think they have their fall lineup dates released yet. I'm assuming Sept/Oct.

There is so much potential for this idea, I really hope they do it correctly.
                  Yes, I can see here a four/five seasons show if they do it right! But I do not really have that much hope in NBC... but finger are crossed, the main actor seems like a good guy... he is familiar though.. but I cant place him exactly..

this other show POE.... is gone for good right? I mean the pilot was not picked up right? I am still mad, that NBC killed KINGS... it is one of my all time favorite shows! gonna watch this summer I think again!
                  sigpic

Comment

I found out when it starts! Grimm Series Premiere, Friday Oct. 21 9/8c

NBC Fall Lineup
                    sigpic

Comment

Sweet! thanks a bunch LtCol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                        Sweet! thanks a bunch LtCol
                        No problem! I usually find what I'm looking for when I start poking around.
                        sigpic

Comment

This does look pretty good. Sadly, it will be on NBC, and I don't see that ending too well. If it were on CW, or a channel like that, it would have a much better chance.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, it's from David Greenwalt. It can't be half bad. It looks about as interesting as The Cape. Decent plot, but can go downhill real fast after season two or three.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              This does look pretty good. Sadly, it will be on NBC, and I don't see that ending too well. If it were on CW, or a channel like that, it would have a much better chance.
                              Unfortunately, I agree with ya...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X