No announcement yet.

Stargate Network - Fanmade Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because sometimes, pictures can say more than words!

Stargate Network, a Stargate 3D Fan-Game. Find our demo on ModDB.
    And comment it on this GW Forum Thread

Comment

Saw these guys... looked pretty awesome.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Stargate Network at the FACTS event.
        Christopher JUDGE (Teac'l) came to see it... take a look on his reaction!

Props Memorabilia, the first Stargate Props' Museum of Europe!
        On FACEBOOK too.

Why buy props if its only for our eyes, and for that they stay on a wardrobe or take dust?
        May as well give them a second live, to use them on fan-films and exhibit them for our's and fan's pleasure!

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

This looks really awesome! I think it's great that Chris took a look and seemed rather impressed Something I've always loved about the SG cast they have so much time for the fans and are still very enthusiastic about Stargate.

I hope the SG-Network continues,I for one will be keeping an eye on it.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the growing support! I'll try to update you more and more here on Gateworld, but of course you are welcome to follow us on Twitter or on Facebook.

Comment

A few improvements on some of the SGC models... As you see, the Demo's version were not really precise (named "actual version" in the pictures). The "next versions" will be seen in the final game that we are creating in the Ue4.

Let's start with a phone you should all know pretty well...

And now, here are some models we did again by searching the exact original models from HP and other hardware producers.

Hope you like it!

Comment

Quite the improvement indeed. Don't forget the 1 on the red phone calls General Hammond's grandchildren.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It certainly looks impressive! What exactly can you do in the game?
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I played this game for the first time today, and I really enjoyed it! I was a great feeling to walk around in the SGC, explore Abydos, and try some addresses on an actual DHD!

Comment

For the moment, we have a small demo (done in the UDK, Unreal Engine 3). There you can gate-travel back and forth from Earth to Abydos, and visit a few corridors on each location. It's pretty cool to step through the gate, in my opinion!
                      Since the Unreal Engine 4 came out, we are working on it to push the possibilities even further.

If you want to help us, here are a few possibilities:
                      - Like us on Facebook
                      - Share about our project on forums, social networks and wherever you'd like
                      - Join us! We are always looking for experimented 3D artists, Unreal 4 Engine experts, programmers (C++ and Ue4's "Blueprint")

If there are other forums where I should create a topic about our game or post infos, please tell me. :-)

Last edited by moy; 08 January 2015, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Will you be adding any story elements? Missions? Combat, etc?

Or is it going to remain a simulator?
                        sigpic

Comment

The Stargate Network team is proud to present the version 2.3.0. This release marks the end of game development with the UDK engine.

If you already downloaded the game, the update is made automatically. You can download the game here.

We thank all those who supported us in this release, both the Beta testers, countless people writing an email of support, but also all those who follow us on social networks or helped us to find bugs.
                          Speaking of bugs, version 2.3.0 is still to be regarded as a demo, and like any demo, it contains errors.
                          We regret to a announce that we will not correct the bugs and errors in this version in order to focus all our efforts on the next version of the Unreal Engine 4 engine.

The team remains active in development and communication.
                          Again, thank you very much to all!

- - - - - - -

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                          Will you be adding any story elements? Missions? Combat, etc?

Or is it going to remain a simulator?
                          We're planning to add all of those in time, of course. Now we're working on the Ue4 a lot of this elements will be made completely anew.

Comment

After Christopher Judge, it the turn of David Hewlett to share his impressions about the game!

Comment

Looking good! That must have been a cool experience!
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't believe i missed this thread !!!
                                Been dreaming of a game, just like this ...

Comment

Working...
                                X