• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clash of the Titans (417)

EUREKA SEASON 4
    CLASH OF THE TITANS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 417

Jo has wedding ideas for Henry and Grace; the Department of Defense sends a relationship auditor to assess Carter and Allison; Tiny's return threatens the town with poisonous gases. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 21 September 2011, 03:06 AM.

Does it count if I just say, 'OMG, I love this show!!"?

Too much to love in the ep.

Especially loved the surprise wedding at the end and seeing all the various relationships in their various stages.

Loved them all working well together to solve the problem at hand. Classic EUReKA!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Another great Episode. Though the End was kind of a downer, after all that Allison and Jack went through, that guy is telling them to break it up? I just wanted to punch him in the face. I just dont see how their Relationship is a problem, after all Jack risks his life on a daily basis so Eureka owes him big time.

Jo with her girly attacks really creep me out. At one second she points a gun at your face, the next she goes Weddingcrazy and thinks of all kinds of cute stuff. I am kind of afraid how she is going to be when Zane asks her to Marry him. That Episode will probably be labled Bridezilla with probably some Mutation experiment as Plot device.
      Last edited by tomstone; 23 August 2011, 05:51 PM.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Decent ep, I've never been too fond of the Carter/Allison relationship so episodes like this with the heavy relationship aspect don't do much for me but I liked most of the episode although I'm very sorry to see tiny go out like that, poor fella.
        sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm...is all I can say about this episode...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Hmmmm...is all I can say about this episode...
            Care to elaborate?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
              Care to elaborate?
              I just felt the episode was a little weak and soap opera-ish with the wedding stuff and the Jo/Zane banter...
              sigpic

Comment

TV Tropes calls what happens to characters like Jo "Chickification".

But in her defense, most people want to get married for it means they''ve found the right person they want to spend the rest of their life with.

That kind of thing is very important to most people, and most people don't want to be alone for the rest of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                  TV Tropes calls what happens to characters like Jo "Chickification".

But in her defense, most people want to get married for it means they''ve found the right person they want to spend the rest of their life with.

That kind of thing is very important to most people, and most people don't want to be alone for the rest of their life.
                  I guess you don't get the point. The point isn't about not liking marriage. I'm all for it...however...this episode seemed almost soap opera like. If I wanted that...I'd set my DVR to record As the World Turns while I was at work.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, a lot of sci-fi is about the people and is often a soap opera, just of a different sort.

Luke and his family issues for example, is still soap opera.

And remember, if you want a wide variety of viewers, then you include some romance for romance is what a lot of people like to see.

Comment

Well, a lot of sci-fi is about the people and is often a soap opera, just of a different sort.

Luke and his family issues for example, is still soap opera.

And remember, if you want a wide variety of viewers, then you include some romance for romance is what a lot of people like to see.
                      The difference is how the material is presented. I wouldn't call your Star Wars example soap opera style.
                      sigpic

Comment

Then you're going to have to define soap opera style.

If you do, you'll find it does meet a lot of sci-fi.

They don't call it space opera for nothing, you know.

Comment

Then you're going to have to define soap opera style.

If you do, you'll find it does meet a lot of sci-fi.

They don't call it space opera for nothing, you know.
                          I think I'll just pray to St. Ignora instead!
                          sigpic

Comment

Were I the only one who predicted that Warren would not approve of the relationship?
                            This different timeline thing is starting to get weirder and weirder.

Comment

No, I knew he wouldn't approve. Totally stupid about it, but I knew that would happen.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                              X