No announcement yet.

Clash of the Titans (417)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew I liked that Warren guy for a reason So hopefully that'll be the last I see of the whole Carter/Allison relationship. Maybe we can get back to normal now, or as normal as it's gonna get

The whole Jo/Wedding thing was so un-Jo like It was creepy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I knew I liked that Warren guy for a reason So hopefully that'll be the last I see of the whole Carter/Allison relationship. Maybe we can get back to normal now, or as normal as it's gonna get

The whole Jo/Wedding thing was so un-Jo like It was creepy
      There have been a few clues about the girly side of Jo. She likes the ballet and there are fashion magazine type stuff in her desk back when she was deputy.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        There have been a few clues about the girly side of Jo. She likes the ballet and there are fashion magazine type stuff in her desk back when she was deputy.
        Hello. This is me we're talking about. Not very observant Unless it jumps out and whacks me in the face I don't notice
        sigpic

Comment

Watch out, Linda! I'll go find something to whack you with!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeah I walked right into that one
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X