• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega Girls (415)

EUREKA SEASON 4
    OMEGA GIRLS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415

Lupo tries to explain to Zoe what happened with Zane, but the ladies find a bigger problem in town. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 August 2011, 01:08 PM.

Omega Girls is the title of the episode? Awesome! I love the whole Jo and Zoe saving the day thing.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

a good way to defuse the alison thing without breaking out the 'jack saving his girlfriend'
      I like the girl power aspect of it....second time in a row that Jo has had the 'save the day' idea
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

really like this episode. though i don't think we've seen the last of Beverley Barlowe.

Comment

I don't think we'll ever see the end of Beverly.

Is it just me or does she look just a bit more psychotic than she did in S1 and S2?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Loved this ep. Nice to see Zoe take out the bad guys who totally underestimated her
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Beverly will be back. To be honest when Jack put her in the Cell I was pretty sure Deputy Andy is gonna show up and get her out, but now she is gone for the moment and Andy still got his Update from her.

"They never see it coming" sure fits since they dont give us any clues as to what Beverly is actually up to. I am just guessing that she wants to create her own Eureka.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

yeah, i had that thought too....i'd expected part of andy's reprogramming to be to help beverly
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Can just somebody explain to me why Titan? I mean with the FTL Drive they could just as well visit a Planet that supports life. At least in Real life it is a Moon full of nothing, so are they supposed to spent 6 months going there and back or what?

BTW, I so loved how Zoe figured out who is in Alisons Body. For a secound there I was thinking she was going to dismiss that Alison sounded like her shrink. I want Zoe to come back for the end of Eureka. She just belongs there.
                  Last edited by tomstone; 09 August 2011, 11:10 PM.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Thought it was a pretty good episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      yeah, i had that thought too....i'd expected part of andy's reprogramming to be to help beverly
                      Maybe it will further down the line.
                      sigpic

Comment

So, just watched it.
                        Good to see Zoe back in action. They got her back to save the day. Hope she stays for some time.
                        I knew Jack would tell Zoe about everything at the end of that episode. She had to know.
                        Overall, it's one of the best episodes of 4.5.

Comment

Working...
                        X