• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glimpse (413)

EUREKA SEASON 4
    GLIMPSE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413

Applicants swarm Fargo after he solicits volunteers for a space mission; persistent headaches plague Allison; Carter plans a getaway; Lupo is fitted with special lenses that help predict possible security threats and calamities. Wil Wheaton and Stan Lee guest star. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 August 2011, 01:07 PM.

wow, so nothing?

I thought it was pretty interesting. The joe/zane angle is played up, alison and carter continue playing happy families, but it was also interesting to see how much the predictor helped and hindered.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I didn't get the chance to see it all the way through *darn* LOVED what I saw. Jo in denial (it's not just a river in Egypt) over what she and Zane had together. The predictive technology - just how would that play out? My contacts said you'd go out and commit a felony.

I love how Jo has owned the authority she has as head of GD security.

Love Fargo settling into his position.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Stan Lee is a scientist in Eureka working with gamma rays!
        sigpic

Comment

A bit farfetched about Jo getting out of the reactor. That steam heat should have killed I think.
          Will Wheaton? Never my favorite. What can I say that Sheldon hasn't said before
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

True the steam shoulda burned her but suspension of belief I guess. And I loved the stan lee cameo.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
              A bit farfetched about Jo getting out of the reactor. That steam heat should have killed I think.
              Will Wheaton? Never my favorite. What can I say that Sheldon hasn't said before
              Finally the Thread is open, I am right there with you. The weird thing is that I never heard of Wil Wheaton before the Big Bang Theory and somehow I cant get myself to give him a chance. He may have been cute as a kid, and I am trying to put this as friendly as I can, but somehow he just has that Jackass/Imbecil feel to him.

To the Episode, I loved it. I laughed so hard after Carter got gooed and Joes lenses tell her that the Resentmentprobability was 98% XD I want a pair of those lenses!
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I want some PALs
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  Finally the Thread is open, I am right there with you. The weird thing is that I never heard of Wil Wheaton before the Big Bang Theory and somehow I cant get myself to give him a chance. He may have been cute as a kid, and I am trying to put this as friendly as I can, but somehow he just has that Jackass/Imbecil feel to him.

To the Episode, I loved it. I laughed so hard after Carter got gooed and Joes lenses tell her that the Resentmentprobability was 98% XD I want a pair of those lenses!
                  As to Wil Wheaton - I think that's partly the character he's playing. Granted, I haven't seen him in anything since ST: TNG, but he hasn't come across like that in his earlier stuff.

As an aside, Hubby didn't recognize him. Even tried to tell me I was full of it when I commented on it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thread has been open since, oh about 730 last night

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      As to Wil Wheaton - I think that's partly the character he's playing. Granted, I haven't seen him in anything since ST: TNG, but he hasn't come across like that in his earlier stuff.

As an aside, Hubby didn't recognize him. Even tried to tell me I was full of it when I commented on it.
                      He was on the show? I didn't even notice. I even watched the episode twice.
                      sigpic

Comment

He was the guy that Fargo hates, bugs for food. I seriously can't remember his character's name right now. Sorry. It's a crazy week for me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          He was the guy that Fargo hates, bugs for food. I seriously can't remember his character's name right now. Sorry. It's a crazy week for me.
                          Uggg...Dr. Parrish. I looked up the info on IMDB...and there is a picture on there of him with the beard... I would've had no earthly idea that he was on the show...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Uggg...Dr. Parrish. I looked up the info on IMDB...and there is a picture on there of him with the beard... I would've had no earthly idea that he was on the show...
                            His Name was Dr. Perish. And I just want to add that I somehow think that even in a Friendly role I wouldnt like him. I mean there are alot of bad Guys that I like, but Wheaton just wont do it and I cant explain why. It bugs me.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                              His Name was Dr. Perish. And I just want to add that I somehow think that even in a Friendly role I wouldnt like him. I mean there are alot of bad Guys that I like, but Wheaton just wont do it and I cant explain why. It bugs me.
                              I understand completely. I feel the same about him, always have, even on TNG
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X