Glimpse (413)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    His Name was Dr. Perish. And I just want to add that I somehow think that even in a Friendly role I wouldnt like him. I mean there are alot of bad Guys that I like, but Wheaton just wont do it and I cant explain why. It bugs me.
    I didn't even realize that it was Wheaton in the role of Dr. Parrish. I guess I was expecting to see the boney kid from TNG.
    sigpic

Comment

he's been in a few things...and always seems to play an arrogant and rude person, he plays himself on big bang theory, and happens to end up being sheldon's almost arch nemesis
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        As to Wil Wheaton - I think that's partly the character he's playing. Granted, I haven't seen him in anything since ST: TNG, but he hasn't come across like that in his earlier stuff.

As an aside, Hubby didn't recognize him. Even tried to tell me I was full of it when I commented on it.
        I just had to Google this guy, I honestly had no idea that it was him. He really didn't have that much of an impact on me in TNG, he always seemed to be negligible. In Eureka he just came across as another self centered scientist fighting our heros' attempts to keep the world literally in one piece.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

I always watch Eureka with suspension of belief. It's fun, it's interesting, but it's mainly camp, and that's why I love it.

I enjoyed last night. I'm happy to see Jo and Zane finally starting to get together, not quite sure why Jo's so reticent, they were great together in the other reality.

Love Alison and Carter together as well. I'm glad that he was willing to let her go to space if that's what she wanted and was even willing to take care of her kids while she was gone, but equally glad that she decided to stay. One of my favorite things she said was "that was my dream, this is my dream now",(or something to that effect) because that's what happens as you grow. Sometimes your dreams change, and you realize that what you have is better than what you thought you wanted.

Fargo was great. Nice to see him grow a little bit and start acting more like the head of GD.

And I really, really want to know what Beverly did to Alison to make her a 99.08% threat.
          sigpic

Comment

Poor Will Wheaton. Well, i likes you Will, in Star Trek, Big Bang and Eureka.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
              I always watch Eureka with suspension of belief. It's fun, it's interesting, but it's mainly camp, and that's why I love it.

I enjoyed last night. I'm happy to see Jo and Zane finally starting to get together, not quite sure why Jo's so reticent, they were great together in the other reality.

Love Alison and Carter together as well. I'm glad that he was willing to let her go to space if that's what she wanted and was even willing to take care of her kids while she was gone, but equally glad that she decided to stay. One of my favorite things she said was "that was my dream, this is my dream now",(or something to that effect) because that's what happens as you grow. Sometimes your dreams change, and you realize that what you have is better than what you thought you wanted.

Fargo was great. Nice to see him grow a little bit and start acting more like the head of GD.

And I really, really want to know what Beverly did to Alison to make her a 99.08% threat.
              I know why Jo doenst want to give Zane a chance. She is a tough Girl and she lost Zane once right after she opened up, she may just be afraid that she will loose this Zane too.

The Threat thing is pretty easy to know, she has nanobots in her Brain. Anytime someone can turn on their Remotecontrol and cause some real Damage in Eureka. I am wondering more why the Pals didnt sound any Alarm. I mean it seemed like they always react properly if something is not right, but with Allison they went for the lie instead of her Threatfactor.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                She put a cylon chip in her brain.
                Anytime soon number 6 is gonna come into shot with a short red dress on....

(in my dreams anyway! )

Comment

Loved this ep!

I want PALs, too. Would help a lot with having two kids--one a teen.

Wasn't a fan of this timeline, but if Jo & Zane get together and Allison & Carter get together, I can deal. I can most definitely deal.

Stan Lee FTW!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

So here's the problem with Eureka.
                    When you stop watching for like a month, you forget everything. I watched the last episode last month and I had a hard time remembering everything.
                    I feel like the Titan plot came out of nowhere. Unless it has been mentioned in earlier episodes and I forgot about it.

Comment

They've been building up to it every episode this season so far.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        They've been building up to it every episode this season so far.
                        Yuppers...IDK how someone could miss it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Yuppers...IDK how someone could miss it!
                          Not miss, just forget.
                          Like I said, it's been a month since I watched reprise.

Comment

EPISODE 4.13
                            GLIMPSE

LIKED.....
                            I actually really enjoyed this one, especially having Wil Wheaton back. I really liked the idea of risk assessment lenses they were testing. Some of it got quite ridiculous, but I liked the concept.

DIDN'T LIKE.....
                            The usual relationship garbage they force in every episode. BUT on the whole I enjoyed this episode more than most. And why does it ALWAYS have to end with a town or world threatening disaster?!?!?!?!?! It just seems like some terrible rule they were told they have to follow. It is quite uninspired, unimaginative, and it hurts the show sooooo much.

So yeah I would give this episode a 7/10 on the enjoyment scale. That is actually pretty high praise given that most of what I have watched since early Season 3 I would say peaks with a 5/10 on the RARE high end.​

Comment

Working...
                            X