Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadians: Seasons 1-6 spoted at Walmart for $10 EACH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians: Seasons 1-6 spoted at Walmart for $10 EACH!

The new cases. I was hoping to find season 8 because I want the longer Threads episodes and $10 would get me to buy it even though it'd mean 3 different styles for my SG-1 seasons. Don't know how long this price will last.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Wow! I was just about to begin purchasing all ten of the SG-1 DVDs from Future Shop (where the seasons are priced at 15.99 each), so thank you very much for this information. I also see you also noticed the SGU set was cheaper as well. You just saved me quite a bit of money!

Comment

You're welcome! When My hubby saw the SG-1 price, he groaned. I pointed out to him we bought our dvds YEARS ago. And we've gotten good use out them too!

I can't wait to crack open my SGU season 1 for all the extras.

Good luck in finding what you want.

Comment

I was hoping these would be available at american walmarts for this price....but when I stopped in yesterday they didn't even have any of the seasons(at any price)

Comment

Originally posted by LeonK View Post
          I was hoping these would be available at american walmarts for this price....but when I stopped in yesterday they didn't even have any of the seasons(at any price)
          This is part of our Summer Blowout at WalMart. Usually our sales are different than the USA. Most of the time we complain we have to pay so much more in Canada! So this is kind of like a treat!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
            This is part of our Summer Blowout at WalMart. Usually our sales are different than the USA. Most of the time we complain we have to pay so much more in Canada! So this is kind of like a treat!
            Oh I see, well kudos to the Canadians on this one

If I lived at all close to the border I'd have driven across and picked up some season sets.

Comment

Working...
            X