Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Title- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
    Author-WraithRichard (GW), Takhira (ff.net), and Siobahn-Daemian on DA. Some chapters are on AO3, but will not be continued due to lack of comments.
    Category- Drama/adventure/Action
    Season-After season 5 of Atlantis
    Spoilers –I'd say most of SG-1 and Atlantis.
    Content – Rated M for violence, sex, and ideologically sensitive issues, and status quo changing.
    Summary-both the Atlantis team and SG-1 struggle to prevent worldwide (and possibly galaxy-wide) disasters, from fighting to rescue Todd from a medical lab to preventing skirmishes to stopping an all-out war.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Story so far:
    In exchange for help in rescuing Todd from a hostile group who intends to wring all medical and scientific information form Todd before selling him, SGC has agreed to send Atlantis back into space as a headquarters for peace talks around the Galaxy. Although peaceful policies that have successfully made peace with two wraith hives, anger at the policies are the simplest problem they pose.

Also, recognition and thanks are needed for Dianamuca (Deviantart) and The FlyAttractor (Gateworld), and Kryokori (Gaiaonline.com) and Aragon101 (Gateworld) for help on this.
    Last edited by WraithRichard; 12 February 2012, 09:56 AM.
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

This post will be used as an index of characters and groups as the fic can definitely be long and complicated.

Characters:
    An Doushi 'Andy' Maxine Hunter--A woman who has inherited the umbrella company that funds Atlantis. She declined finding someone else to handled oversight due to time restriction and finding abandoning the Atlantis United project unethical.

Jesse Lee DuQuesne--Andy's (transgender) godfather. He ran the company with the aid of the symbiote Taiji and bargained with Daniel to promote the Atlantis United project. He was easygoing for someone who had to hide from the IOA and had an associate constantly watching the black market for alien tech.

Taiji-The name of a symbiote who pretended to be a Goa'uld until it could safely find a host. It found Jesse and helped him build a financial empire, desiring to blend wit someone who puts so much effort into ethics. It has no loyalties to either the Goa'uld or the Tok'ra.

Neidan-The child of Taiji. So far it's just a baby and incapable of anything.

Groups:

N13-Whoever it was that took Todd, this is what they call themselves.

Atlantis United-an intergalactic alliance where everyone who joins is both obligated to help any other faction to join and the promise to be aided by all other factions that can lend help for any non-internal matter.
    Last edited by WraithRichard; 12 February 2012, 09:54 AM.

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Chapter three has been posted.

I do hope people aren't offended that I have decided not to follow the original writers' intent of making the characters 'flawless heroes.'

Comment

Chapter 4 is up now.

Comment

After a strange glitch on ff.net, chapter 5 is up.

Comment

Chapter 6 is up! Sorry for the delay.

Chapter 7 will probably be longer than usual, so it will also take time to be posted.

Thank you everyone who commented and faved this story on DA!

Comment

Chapter 7 & 8 are up! I know these are pretty dark. Things will get more on the sunny side in the next chapter. Also, this is my first time writing the late SG-1 team. If you see a way to improve how to write them, I'm all ears (though I hope I did them justice already).

Comment

New chapter, new character!

*crickets chirp*

Comment

Chapter ten has been posted. Sometime next month, Atlantis will finally be back in space!

Comment

Chapter eleven is up. Atlantis is back in space, doing Atlantis stuff.

Comment

Chapter 12 and 13 are up, just in time for the holidays.

Comment

Chapter 14 is up now, answering a few questions.

Comment

finally finished chapter 15 after a very rocky month and a half. Sorry about being late.

Comment

Working...
                          X