No announcement yet.

David Nykl : The Beast of Bottomless Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew about Alex though I did not see him. My word, I'll have to watch it again. I don't know Fabrice Grover at all, but I haven't seen much of SG-1.....erm, I haven't seen seasons 8-10 or the movies.

Comment

Alex was the blonde guy in charge of the boat. Fabrice is Ernie, the dark haired guy whose making the documentary - not the camera guy, the other guy who does most of the talking about the camera's.

I got to meet Alex at the Chicago convention this past August - actually I met him at Gatecon over a year ago and then again in Vancouver.

At the Chicago convention I volunteered to help and I got to work with Alex off and on the whole weekend. Was alot of fun to get to know him a bit. Very nice and engaging person. Just loves talking to the fans.

Fabrice is also a photographer as well as an actor and probably one of the best photographers whose work I've seen. He really knows how to capture the moment/story in a picture.

And I will say nothing about you not seeing the movies or some of SG1 !!!
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 01 October 2011, 07:10 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

"wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Got an email last week saying the PAL version was available, so I ordered it immediately and it arrived today! *So* freaking impressed with Provost Pictures for getting it to me in Switzerland so fast and can't want to watch it!
        sigpic

Comment

Have fun watching Lahela! Let us know how you liked it!

I loaned my out to someone who was going to see David at a convention. She was going to get it autographed for me. She somehow missed seeing David at the LA convention and so now I am waiting for her to mail it back to me.
          I am ready to watch it again!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
          X