I am also starting a continuation of SGU. Plus it has a wiki
*Delving into the background radiation message (maybe the message is completed? oooooo!) also on Destiny's past and its builders.
*A colony from Novus who fled the galaxy after finding out the drones were coming for them, unfortunatley they are at war with a native species, who eventually band together to take over destiny.
1. Journeys End - Shows Elis two weeks alone on board, his hallucinations and some of his past (his father, college etc)
2. Stuck - Destiny refuses to leave the coronsphere of a star
3. Basics - TJ and Varro trapped offworld
4. Malfunction - ship taken over by an AI
5. Lessons Learned - find a group of school children from the novus colony
6. Primitus - Go to the Novus colony, the colonists attempt to commandeer the ship
7. Errant Signal - find the novus ships fighting their enemies
8. Point of Origin - The ship confirms that its completed the message and shuts down. needs a code from the designer to unlock the systems
9. Unexpected Visitors - Damage from battles on the FTL drive interfers with the comm stones. On Earth the SGC finds an intact and abandoned base of unknown origin connected to a naquadria core.
10. Void, Part 1 - Riush wakes up to find the ship empty
11. Void, Part 2 - Rush tries to get the ship out of the anomalie it has entered, Young disappears
12. Eleven - Find the enemies home system and are sentenced to death for starting Novus
13. Astria - Find a Novus battleship with a crew in stasis, Young returns
14. Traces - Find a planet with naquadria that can get them home
15. Collective - Enemies ask the Destiny for help in stopping the Novans from taking over
16. What was... - Shows Destiny's past, how it was built and gives a clue to the background radiation message
17. Rapid - An alien plant infects the ship
18. Rights - The crew saves a Novus battleship from destruction
19. Beacon - Taking a break from all the war, they take the ship to an area of space with strong cosmic radiation to hide the ship and find a distress call written in Ancient
20. End of the Line - Only a small way into the galaxy, the find the remains of several seed ships and Rush finds out that there are no more gates from this point onward, they are flying blind. Worse still the Novans and their enemies have agreed to a cease fire in order to take Destiny for themselves.
PLus my seasons have secondary character death, violence, sexual content and things that will make the anti-SGU people cringe!
Titles, order and plot is subject to change. Don't worry about spoilers though, there are PLENTY more to come!