Stargate Universe virtual series Continuation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe virtual series Continuation

This early stages at the moment, nothing final yet, everything is work in progress. I am hoping to complete the last 3 seasons of the shows and give answers to all the questions raise in the show, as well as new ones.

I am also looking for other people to join me of this project, especially beta readers but if there any writers that want to join they are more than welcome to.

I am currently writing the first episode.

Episode 1 – Time is relative

Spoiler:
    What does one do when they are down to their final breath, where all options for survival have been explored and rendered useless? You take your final breath and go on your greatest journey of discovery yet.

Episode 2 – Time to rebuild

Spoiler:

The Destiny floats into a star system preparing to recharge her systems. The crew return home via stone and find a world very different to the one they left behind. While the rest repair the vessel many damage systems.

Episode 3 – The journey Continues.

Spoiler:
    The Destiny and her crew journeys continues into the great unknown.

Episode 4 – Stuck in Mud.

Spoiler:
    The Destiny refuses to leave orbit of a star, surrounded by enemies, the crew explore through the ship, the Stargate and Earth to look for help and answers. They will encounter old friends, new friends and new enemies and old enemies in search for help.

Episode 5 – Negotiations are boring

Spoiler:
    Wray and young begin negotiations to unite enemies so they may rescue there friends.

Episode 6 – Rescue finally arrives

Spoiler:
    Young and Wray succeed in raising an army to rescue Destiny, Rush rushes in to help a friend but does he hand the keys to victory to the greatest threat the crew have face so far.

Episode 7 – To damn focus (Alternative title The B Team)

Spoiler:
    The destiny crew continue to be divided by their own worries, projects and distractions. With out a leader will they pull together in time to see there enemies start to surround them.

Episode 8 – Fight for control

Spoiler:
    Everyone has to fight to control there own destinies, as the crew begins the fight for control of Destiny. As friends and enemies fight for control of the space that surrounds them a old foe catches up with them.

Episode 9 – Friends say Goodbye

Spoiler:
    Wray and Young say good bye to the many friends they have made. The crew say good bye to each other as they are force to return to stasis.

Episode 10 – Many enemies return

Spoiler:
    The crew only hope is the return of there enemies.

Any advice and comments are welcome.
    Last edited by knowles2; 11 June 2011, 05:13 AM.

Just some space for the other seasons.
    Last edited by knowles2; 11 June 2011, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Just some space for the other seasons.
      Last edited by knowles2; 11 June 2011, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Titles are a little long and seem too informative to whats in the episode, unless that intentional

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
          Titles are a little long and seem too informative to whats in the episode, unless that intentional
          It intentional, and some of those titles may be tad misleading compare what the episode is actually about.

Comment

Cool! I can't wait.
            I don't have the creativity to be a writer but I'll happily be a beta reader or help in other ways. I'll send you a PM when I get out of probie status.

Comment

Id be up for the project. I can do whatever you want me to. I'm already gonna be working on Laurence's virtual series (not sure if I'm writing, spinning stories, beta reading as you call it etc.), so that will take priority, but I'd love to help. I love working on anything SGU related.
              sigpic

Comment

If you want this to be good you need other writers and you cant write every episode. I'd be happy to join if there is collaboration on the first episode and I get to pitch and write some too.

Saves me having to write a season myself.

Comment

Pretty nice thinking and I'd love to see the episodes, but I can believe that many people are making their Season 3 variations sooo(including me) soooo... AWESOME!!!!
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                  X