No announcement yet.

The Novus Civilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am bored. That's why I'm writing. Cos there is NOTHING to do!!! So I'm wasting time... and life... "Oh there is no expanse of the mind the will cannot traverse, or physically the distance laid across the universe. There's blessings many in the stars save one lamented curse:that 16th Rygel, glory me must travel in reverse!!"

Rygel XVI, Farscape Season 1 "Through the Looking Glass".
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

ARGH!!! FOR GOD SAKES, SOMEBODY VISIT THIS THREAD!!! Whatever.
      *A secret makeshift bomb created by the insane Brody destroys Novus and the explosion creates an alternate timeline.*
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

*In the alternate timeline, Brody(who survived due to the magic of Gandalf) decided to pay a visit to Eli Wallace who screwed up*
        SOMEBODY COME HERE PLZ!!!

Comment

Eli: Hey, what are you.
          Brody: ULTIMATE UNIVERSE BOMB TIME!!! MUHHAHHHAHAHAH!!!
          A Bomb blows up the universe.

Comment

*The universe comes back to life because I say so.*
            Great. Here I am in the middle of a lost little RPG. Doomed to be never again returned. But there is still hope. *sigh* I wish.

Brody: Perhaps we could follow through my plan?
            Author: Another time, perhaps.

Comment

Working...
            X