Eli's Last Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli's Last Days...

Was I the only one who thought that Eli should leave a Kino running for those 2 weeks, documenting his efforts to fix the stasis pod, and if unsuccesful, have him leaving a video goodbye to everyone that he helped put into stasis before ultimately taking his own life?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Originally posted by Billz View Post
    Was I the only one who thought that Eli should leave a Kino running for those 2 weeks, documenting his efforts to fix the stasis pod, and if unsuccesful, have him leaving a video goodbye to everyone that he helped put into stasis before ultimately taking his own life?
    If his attempts at repairing the pod is unsuccessful (and nothing else happens). I see him sitting in the chair to join Ginn in the Destiny's memory core
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
      If his attempts at repairing the pod is unsuccessful (and nothing else happens). I see him sitting in the chair to join Ginn in the Destiny's memory core
      That would eat up needed reserves, causing the FTL jump to fall short, and waking everyone up in a 1,000 years, if not ever.
      I don't think Eli would do that.
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

I smell fanfiction! Come on community! I want angst dammit.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
          That would eat up needed reserves, causing the FTL jump to fall short, and waking everyone up in a 1,000 years, if not ever.
          I don't think Eli would do that.
          I think it's like some lightbulbs, or using the computer or open doors on the ship, it takes just a small amount of energy not enough to jeopardize the mission in any way.
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
            I think it's like some lightbulbs, or using the computer or open doors on the ship, it takes just a small amount of energy not enough to jeopardize the mission in any way.
            I'd like to think that too.

I think it would've made a very weirdly awesome first episode if it was all Eli, going slowly crazy while alone and ultimately choosing the upload with Ginn option, with the other cast members appearing only in new Kino footage he was watching or at the end when they wake up and find out Eli's now part of the ship, and just maybe, he knows something about the signal now. DUN DUN DUN.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              I'd like to think that too.

I think it would've made a very weirdly awesome first episode if it was all Eli, going slowly crazy while alone and ultimately choosing the upload with Ginn option, ...
              Man how BADLY could he screw up Rush being part of the computer?

*console goes on*
              *console goes off*
              *console goes on*
              *console goes off*

(rinse, repeat, enjoy until revenge for quarantining gf has been satifi- no wait, gonna run the cold water while he's in the shower!!)

*bitter sigh*
              [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

i just loved that little smile gave right before the credits rolled. that was awesome

Comment

I am just wondering, if Eli doesnt fix the pod, will the Faithliens intervene again?

They were rumored to having more info uncovered about them in the 2rd season.

N.C

Comment

I'm sure it is in its way!

Personally, in my canon, Eli fixes the pod, and they all survive to travel the stars another day . . .
                    sigpic
                    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                      i just loved that little smile gave right before the credits rolled. that was awesome
                      I know 100% of the people will have another meaning for it. But I think when Eli smile he's telling to himself while smiling: "Great, I just found out how to repair the pod to keep me alive". Then changes his facial expression to his 'wondering face' wondering about what he will do for the rest of the 2 weeks with the Destiny all by himself since the repair only takes one day.

Comment

I could envision Eli fixing the pod at the last minute, in his rushed fashion. Gets it, goes to sleep.

Unfortunately, one little insignificant number is off and the crew wakes up 20 years later.

And the crew wake up to find Eli coming out of stasis 20 years older, and he just gives one of his half-smiles and a shrug.

Comment

On it, working on getting a website and everything. Just don't want to do it by myself. I'm thinking a Stargate Horizon kind of feel.
                          thelastgreatprophecy.com

Comment

Originally posted by kcatlantis View Post
                            On it, working on getting a website and everything. Just don't want to do it by myself. I'm thinking a Stargate Horizon kind of feel.
                            I'm in. If Syfy won't give us a third season, we will simply have to do it ourselves
                            sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

I am willing to offer any help I can to a SGU fan made third season. The first episode going to be the trickiest to write through. I like the idea of it being a single character episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X