Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe: The Rescue ( Petition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe: The Rescue ( Petition)

Hello,

I'm trying to rescue Stargate Universe in all circumstances. You can help me. Please sign this Petition:
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/sgurescue/

... Every vote counts ...

THANK YOU!

Your sincerely,
    Dead_Gamer ... Stargate SG1|Atlantis|Universe FAN

PS.: Sorry, my English is not really perfect ^^!

Originally posted by Dead_Gamer View Post
    ... Every vote counts ...
    I'm afraid not.

Comment

Thousands of signatures and votes were launched when SG1 and SGA got canned, you really think MGM/Syfy will take notice now?

Comment

It's dead.

There is no reviving SGU at this point.

The viewer numbers (visible on Gateworld's website) are well below what was expected of it - and the last few episodes haven't made any significant gains in relation to the rest of the season.

Time to let it go. The only way SGU can come back now on SyFy is a miracle, and MGM haven't got it moved to another broadcaster. And yes, it is up to MGM if they want to try other networks. I've no idea whether they have or haven't, but the fact remains that SGU has not been picked up by anyone else. It has happened the franchise before, changing broadcasters, so it would not have been entirely out of the question, but it has not happened this time.
        Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

A petition might still work for a novel or comic continuation though, as I'm guessing the number of units they'd need to shift to make a profit would be much smaller.

Comment

There is a Save Stargate Universe Fan Petition at the address below it has 38,756 supporters already!!! http://www.change.org/petitions/netf...gate-universe#

Comment

Working...
            X