This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupidity of gemini ep

Is anyone else annoyed by some of the stupidity in the gemini episode?

I mean seriously who, in their right mind, would allow a replicator access to the only viable defense against them? Who cares what she said and how persuasive she was toward carter,?

I just can't get over that fact and how such a STUPID decision made all the fuss they had to go through to help the asgaard in previous eps be demolished because of astronomical amounts of stupidity.

Seriously if they would even consider allowing this replicator access to the technology they would need some asgaard backup or something, to monitor subspace transmissions, etc.

I know its probably important to other arcs later in the season but it came at a price (a bit too high imho). I hope i'm not the only one frustrated by this ep.

First time poster,

Greetings.

There is actually an official episode discussion thread for Gemini where your comments may be more suitable and where you're more likely to find discussion/debate about the ep.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5696

Comment

Thanks for the info...

I'm new to the forum and not quite up to speed with it and sorry for the post here. I accidentally posted in season 9 as well hehe ;-)

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Greetings.

There is actually an official episode discussion thread for Gemini where your comments may be more suitable and where you're more likely to find discussion/debate about the ep.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5696

Comment

No worries. Happens to everyone from time to time. I think one of the mods is already on it, but I may give him a nudge anyway, just 'cause I can.

Comment

Working...
        X