Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join the vote to plea for continuation of SG. Vote if you want SG to continue!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the vote to plea for continuation of SG. Vote if you want SG to continue!!

Hi all,

I don't know if this will work, but tonight I put together a simple vote website. Please cast your vote to show your support Stargate series. I'm not sure how many votes I can get, but I really feel I should do this because I like the franchise so much!!

Here is the website: http://stargate.taosu.net/

Hopefully if we show there is a huge fan base looking forward to the continuation of the series, some smart enough company will invest in it.

The website is simple, just get in there and click the button. Everyone can only cast once. (but I cannot control you using different computers or clear cookies etc )...

Currently I'm hosting this service on my own website, I might register a dedicated domain (like we-need-stargate.com) if I see really big numbers.

So, PLEASE, cast your vote if you want to see something more out of Stargate!!!

Again, here is the website: http://stargate.taosu.net/

Please comment any concern, suggestions, or feedback.

THANK YOU!!!

Privacy notice: the only information left on the server is your IP address, which shows your location but no other information of you. Also you will left on most servers you visited anyways.

- A Sad Stargate Fan

Also, please feel free to distribute the website!!!

Comment

Petitions are found every time a show is cancelled
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I think is a good thing when people still care. I´ll vote.
        sigpic

Comment

if this gets 4 million votes then that might change the situation otherwise its useless. i doubt anyone cares, check out petition spot, SGU isnt even on the most popular, but SGA is still getting alot of votes to this day even though the chances of it returning is zilch.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taosu View Post
            Hi all,

I don't know if this will work, but tonight I put together a simple vote website. Please cast your vote to show your support Stargate series. I'm not sure how many votes I can get, but I really feel I should do this because I like the franchise so much!!

Here is the website: http://stargate.taosu.net/

Hopefully if we show there is a huge fan base looking forward to the continuation of the series, some smart enough company will invest in it.

The website is simple, just get in there and click the button. Everyone can only cast once. (but I cannot control you using different computers or clear cookies etc )...

Currently I'm hosting this service on my own website, I might register a dedicated domain (like we-need-stargate.com) if I see really big numbers.

So, PLEASE, cast your vote if you want to see something more out of Stargate!!!

Again, here is the website: http://stargate.taosu.net/

Please comment any concern, suggestions, or feedback.

THANK YOU!!!

Privacy notice: the only information left on the server is your IP address, which shows your location but no other information of you. Also you will left on most servers you visited anyways.

- A Sad Stargate Fan
            Maybe you can make your post in the General GW section? Put some articles in, about the end of Stargate and why it should continue. But after all I think it´s simple (and If you get enough votes) a powerful message.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
              if this gets 4 million votes then that might change the situation otherwise its useless. i doubt anyone cares, check out petition spot, SGU isnt even on the most popular, but SGA is still getting alot of votes to this day even though the chances of it returning is zilch.
              Yeah, but it is for all Stargate shows and nothing with registration or/and facebook, the register yourself thing hold me up to vote their. Because I hate that website, period.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                agreed stargate fans give up way too easy anyway i voted as it said it was for for the movies aswell.
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

How did I know you'd be the one to say this?
                  Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  Agreed!
                  sigpic
                  ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Good luck with this but I don't see any kind of petition making a difference at this point. MGM knows that there are fans out there, hell bet some of its employees are even fans themselves but that isn't the major issue, money is.

The only way this might make a difference would be like Duneknight say's if it gets a couple million votes. But this kind of voting system could also become inaccurate due to people using proxies and dynamic IP's.

Comment

I voted despite how pointless it is. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfire32 View Post
                        How did I know you'd be the one to say this?
                        Agreed!
                        Because I tend to say the rational thing
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Because I tend to say the rational thing
                          To hell with rational things, that was the reason the canned Stargate.
                          sigpic

Comment

you need to post this in every site you know. like imdb and other forums. before the last episode airs. take advantage of epilogue's popularity.
                            Last edited by Duneknight; 27 April 2011, 07:46 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                              you need to post this in every site you know. like imdb and other forums. before the last episode airs. take advantage of epilogue's popularity.
                              I agree with this, even though the chances are zero. It would still be fun to go out with a bang.
                              Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Working...
                              X