Fantasy SGU Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy SGU Season 3

Why don't you guys organize a forum dedicate for a Fantasy SGU season 3 here in GateWorld?

For instance, for episode 1, anyone could post their stories. It may the fantasy episode #1 could have many stories submitted by different writers. So, we all just enjoy it as it were a season premier with many story arcs. Then as the next following episodes coming along, I'm sure those writers will focus on specific story arcs and the episode get organized as the seasons get through.

Before the SGU, I heard fans complaints they want fan submitted stories considered into the SGU episodes. Since SGU has been canceled, I think this is the chances for fans make their own fantasy SGU stories. Similar to the current SGU episode forum format, just the submitted stories were set to sticky in a single thread and the comments and feedback posted on other non-sticky threads as usual.

It would nice too if there were any fan that skillful enough to make a SWF comics or animated flicks format for any episode. These format probably require a group efforts.

What do you guys think about this?
    Last edited by Trinary; 24 April 2011, 02:28 AM.

I like that idea Count me in!
    sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

S09119 is gonna make a continuing SGU

Comment

Book it, done.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          really? good news!

he and Aer'ki write great fanfic here on GW
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

I already know how it will end. All the crew get into the stasis pods and leave amanda or the redhead to pilot destiny to earth. after millions and millions and millions and millions of years they arrive to earth safely. the end.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
              I already know how it will end. All the crew get into the stasis pods and leave amanda or the redhead to pilot destiny to earth. after millions and millions and millions and millions of years they arrive to earth safely. the end.
              That was not the end. It may lead to a new SGU Ressurection series. Imagine after several billions of years arrive on Earth, nobody there they could recognized and the event they've meet Novusians were repeated. Ancestors meet decedents. New challenges living an era which is not theirs or even the Earth may on the edge of destruction where the sun going to turn into a supernova.

But the real story was 2000 years ago at Novus. The real crews that become the founder of the new human colony civilization on the other part of the Universe. What they will see on the Novusian database only a series of sneak peeks. A lots stories and conflicts between characters there before the next generation take charges.

The big question is what happened to the cosmic background radiations that become the destiny crew objective to find it? Would destiny happened to travel back 2000 years in time after all the crews frozen in stasis pod and the old crews from Novus happen to found the ship and study the ship log? Would that event lead to the crews from Novus made a revelation that destiny will return to help the Novusian in their future?

Even though destiny managed to beat the drones, what happened if the Blues return and take hostile actions to capture destiny for good? What would the ship AI do when all the crews in stasis pod unable to protect the ship from the Blues? What happen if destiny suddenly make a U-turn and identify the faint transmission from the obelisk location were identical to cosmic background radiation in database? From what we all know, they didn't know about the cosmic background radiation when they found the obelisk...

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                Mmmhmm, already have most of Season 3's episodes sketched out in my head. I'm actually considering going back to script format for SGU, I feel like my summary style for SG-1 and SGA wouldn't do it justice.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                SHHHH, WE DON'T NEED MORE COMPETITION No, but seriously, the FanFic forum is great for ideas like this. I think there was an attempt at a community storyline a while ago but it kind of petered out. We need more interest in that sort of thing on GW before it'll be feasible.

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                really? good news!

he and Aer'ki write great fanfic here on GW
                Aww, shucks. Aer'ki has finally started updating Return of the Ancients again, by the way. Not sure if you noticed.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post

Aww, shucks. Aer'ki has finally started updating Return of the Ancients again, by the way. Not sure if you noticed.
                  I did
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X