Awakening (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
    Oh, she was definitely looking at Helen as more than a meal. She was sizing her up for entertainment, too. I love that at one point she's almost offended that Helen wouldn't see joining her court as an honor. Tesla was too easy (and a mongrel), but Helen was hard to get - and the more she told Afina exactly how she felt, the more the vampire seemed determined to have her for herself.

I'm with Steff, will someone (midwifey? ) please write us a ficlet. That moment should not pass without a little illumination.
    I might consider it in the future, but given the number of Awakenings tags that have cluttered up my LJ f-list in the past week, I wouldn't even think of attempting it until after the season is over.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

yes, this was another amazing episode and it's great to see Nikola re-vamped

Comment

Now *that's* what I'm talking about! This ep simply rocked! Nice backstory stuff for Kate, great rapport with Helen and Nicolas, twists and turns, danger and intrigue. This is what Sanctuary is all about.
        sigpic

Comment

1. Hey Nicolai, long time no see mate!

2. Vampire Queen, wasn't expecting her to ditch Nicolai, a loyal mongrel is better than zippo surely.

3. Afina, outsmarted, outclassed, bye bye.

4. Solid enough B plot though surely you'd have thought the abnormal underworld would know by now that Kate's with the Sancturary.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

loved this episode and it was great to see helen a lot more in this episode. does anyone know why she hasnt been in some of the episodes before this that much.
            sigpic
            The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

In my opinion this is the best episode third season. Of course I can not be objective, but... Jonathon totally rocked! )))))
              sigpic

Comment

Is it my ears playing tricks on me, or in the scene when Helen rams the metal pole into Afina's shoulder, when Afina smacks Helen away is there a sound effect that sort of sounds like the word "ka-pow" is part of it?
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

After the latest S4 episode I decided I needed a rerun of Helen-Tesla goodness that is this episode. Love their exchange--"I'm not engaging in this childish conversation." "The more you protest the truer it is." "Great scientific method." etc. Gotta love these two.

And beyond the fun banter we saw that they both really care about each other as dear friends.

Comment

This was an excellent episode!

Yeah I'm a bit late, but I only just watched the last five eps of the season cos I was saving the DVDs until I visited some friends interstate so we could watch them for the first time together, and we only got up to ep 15 last year.

I don't think there's anything Tesla has done that I haven't loved
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Hi, I'm new and this is my first post.
                      This episode was AMAZING! I loved everything that happened in it and the acting from AT and JY was suburb as always. Its one of my all time favorites in this series
                      sigpic
                      "For All Eternity"
                      The Five | Multi-shpper
                      SamxJack | JohnxHelen
                      Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
                      Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Working...
                      X