• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day of the Moon (3202)

Visit the Episode GuideDOCTOR WHO - SERIES 32
    DAY OF THE MOON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 3202 (602)
    The Doctor must escape the perfect prison and reunite his friends to come up with a plan to expose the Silence, a race of aliens that have been influencing Earth for millennia. Meanwhile, a small child may hold the key to saving the Doctor's life -- or ending it.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 01 May 2011, 06:10 PM.

Oooooommmmmmgggggg!!!!!!!
    That was a pretty awesome episode!
    But it throws up sooooooo many questions!
    Who is this little girl?? Have the Silence really gone?? What was River going on about their kiss??

If thats the end of the Silence though, I thought that story would be drawn out more, but maybe it isnt the end of them...
    Also, whos going to be the big bad of the season? It looks unlikely to be the Silence now, so who??

Comment

Awesomeness!!
      This person you want to marry, black?

Yes, He is. Awesome!

And the little girl at the end, wasnt expecting that!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Oooooommmmmmgggggg!!!!!!!
        Is there anything more that needs saying? Wow.

Comment

Indeed. I think my mind just exploded
          The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
          The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
          Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
          Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Hoe.
            Lee.
            Frak.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
              Awesomeness!!

Yes, He is. Awesome!

!! Indeed!

But now the question is.. Who is she?

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                Awesomeness!!

Yes, He is. Awesome!
                I loled at that part, Nixons face afterwards!

Unfortunately, Id read part of a synopsis and saw the end bit with that written so knew it was going to happen =( But i forgot about that while watching the episode because it was so mind bogglingly awesome, so I wasnt expecting it at the end!

Also, prequel for the 3rd episode is now up!!
                http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00gmybn
                Last edited by Teddybrown; 30 April 2011, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I'll be honest, that episode left me more confused than anything else.

Comment

Unfortunately, I was expecting that because Id read part of a synopsis, and saw the end bit =( But i wasnt expecting it to end like that though.
                    Then you should stop reading them I like surprises

I doubt we've seen the last of The Silence though.. after all the build up in the last season.. they'll be back..

Comment

That. Was. Gold.

Epic Whoness. Loved how the American national anthem started playing every time Nixon turned up.

I can see some of the kids getting confused, but somehow . . . I'm not caring about the kids. It was brilliant. An all-time fav. So many great lines! And what an ending!

Spoiler:
                      Time Lord Girl! The Rani? No no, Amy's future daughter as suggested through the picture? But with Time Lord powers? So an Amy/Doctor baby? Or maybe a 'Timehead'?

Questions to be answered through the series;

- Why did the Doctor ask Canton as an old man to bring a tub of gasoline to their past selves?
                      - Why did the astronaut kill the Doctor?
                      - Who was the astronaut who killed future Doctor?
                      - Is the girl actually a Time Lord or some genetically engineered hybrid?
                      - Is the space suit alive? ("It's coming to eat me!")
                      - What was the 'Lodger' machine that the Silence were using?
                      - Who was eye-patch lady in the kid's room, before Amy steps in?
                      Last edited by Admiral Mappalazarou; 30 April 2011, 10:38 AM.
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                        !! Indeed!

But now the question is.. Who is she?
                        River and the Doctors daughter perhaps?

Unfortunately, I was expecting that because Id read part of a synopsis, and saw the end bit =( But i wasnt expecting it to end like that though.

Also, prequel for the 3rd episode is now up!!
                        http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00gmybn
                        I havent read anything on the series, so its surprises all the way.
                        sigpic

Comment

Overall very good ep nice and epic. Does this mean the silence has fallen?

So is Amy pregnant or not? Who is the girl? Did she regenerate like a Time Lord?

Amy was in that photo with a baby so maybe that girl his hers but with Time Lord dad (the Doctor?).

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            Then you should stop reading them I like surprises

I doubt we've seen the last of The Silence though.. after all the build up in the last season.. they'll be back..
                            I didnt mean to read it lol
                            I hadnt realised it had moved onto Part 2 of the episode lol, it jumped between episode 1 and 2 (Most of the episode wasnt spoiled for me)
                            Im trying to avoid major spoilers now lol

I also dont think thats the last of the Silence
                            So many of the theories and questions we had in the Impossible Astronaut thread are still valid lol
                            This seasons going to have to explain so many things lol, but I reckon Moffats had his stories planned for awhile and some questions wont be answered this series

I also dont believe it was the Silence that created the cracks... So many questions to be answered lol

Comment

That may actually have just become my all time favourite Who episode. I knew Moffat was a writing genius, but...

I need to watch it again before I can comment properly though. My mind is still trying assimilate everything.
                              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
                              X