Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis complete series bluray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis complete series bluray!

Well folks they are doing it!
    http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Stargat...e-Series/15254
    There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

That is great news. Was going to buy the complete series on DVD but going to hold off now. They just need to spend the money to clean up SG-1 and rerelease it on BD too.

Comment

Well it's about darn time they got around to it. Let's just hope that they don't use the SGU-lookalike artwork that was used on the reissue of the individual season sets. I'd prefer to see Atlantis-style artwork since, well, it's Atlantis.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You deserve infinite rep for posting this. I was to buy the complete box set on DVD but now I am definitely holding out to get these.

sigpic

Comment

this thread was made first on this matter so, should be better if you go over there

Comment

Sold! I am sure this will do well. Hopefully will strike some interest in the SGA movie. At least MGM is still investing into Stargate.
            sigpic

Comment

MGM is testing the waters with their bait, and im going for it! This gives me hope. Guys lets buy!
              Save SGA!

Comment

It is on sale for 139.99!

Wow it is already ranked in the 400's on amazon.com
                Last edited by Briangate78; 20 April 2011, 07:13 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

If MGM is testing the waters, then they've reeled me in because this will be my first bluray purchase.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana

Comment

Already pre-ordered it!

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                      If MGM is testing the waters, then they've reeled me in because this will be my first bluray purchase.
                      Maybe this will open up the SGA movie if this DVD set sells well.

#294 in Movies & TV

Wow!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        Maybe this will open up the SGA movie if this DVD set sells well.

#294 in Movies & TV

Wow!
                        Sweet! I just checked on the bluray edition (2nd season) of another of my favorite shows, V. It's also on pre-order and its Amazon sales rank is much lower -- 5,795. Now, I'm even more impressed with SGA's bluray sales ranking.

I agree that that if this sells well then it can only help get us the SGA movie. So, for fans who want to know how they can let MGM know that they're still interested in an SGA movie - buying one of these bluray sets is a great contribution. If these sell well the message to MGM will be loud and clear.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                          Sweet! I just checked on the bluray edition (2nd season) of another of my favorite shows, V. It's also on pre-order and its Amazon sales rank is much lower -- 5,795. Now, I'm even more impressed with SGA's bluray sales ranking.

I agree that that if this sells well then it can only help get us the SGA movie. So, for fans who want to know how they can let MGM know that they're still interested in an SGA movie - buying one of these bluray sets is a great contribution. If these sell well the message to MGM will be loud and clear.
                          Money "talks", not sending e-mails and signing petitions. lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Money "talks", not sending e-mails and signing petitions. lol.
                            I think e-mails and petitions have their place because they are quick, cheap ways to let MGM know that we're still interested, however, they are best when used in addition to buying the merchandise.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Any word on the extras?
                              Cos i would love to buy this but if the extras are the same as the dvd boxset dont know if is worth the double-dip.
                              "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
                              with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

Working...
                              X