Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old stargate video games. When is this site/podcast going to mention them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old stargate video games. When is this site/podcast going to mention them?

You know what I have never seen mentioned here or in a podcast.

my first stargate thingy was not the film some how I went all though 1994 with out even knowing it was around or seeing a Preview or trailer No idea how i did it but I never saw that until 1998.

No no my Stargate experience was the 1994 video games on the Sega genesis and Sega game gear I rented at my local rental store then purchased from a discount bin a few years down the line.

So ya when SG1 came around I thought it was insane an OK but not great video game series would get a TV show.

Anyway point is everybody seems sad the other video games like stargate worlds got canned but they seem to forget stargate had 2 video games. It is obviously Dripping with 16 bit and 8-bit Stargate Drama that flows like fine wine poured from shakespeares inkwell.... Why is it never talked about or mentioned on the website or in the Podcast? I mean the part where they fight giant bugs that shoot lasers is totally an important part of stargates story.

Oh yes I have herd this game mentioned on other video game podcast(and maybe the angry video game nerd said something about it once.) but not on the stargate fan page? whaaa?

http://www.gateworld.net/videogames/

Comment

There was also another stargate game set in season seven, I believe it was made by fans and it was kind of lame.

Found here: http://www.bigbluecup.com/games.php?...=detail&id=634

Comment

The best stargate game i've seen is all the addons for Gmod. The great thing about it is that its sandbox so you can do what ever you want, Theres a replicator addon and carters addon pack. Prob's the closest were gona get to a stargate MMO now that Stargate Worlds is on the rocks
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crias View Post
          The best stargate game i've seen is all the addons for Gmod. The great thing about it is that its sandbox so you can do what ever you want, Theres a replicator addon and carters addon pack. Prob's the closest were gona get to a stargate MMO now that Stargate Worlds is on the rocks
          I am obsessed with CAP for Gmod .

Also, there is a game coming from Mach Creation called Stargate: The New Enemy, that has been in production for quite a while, but will probably release soon (or eventually)

Comment

How fantastic would it have been (and such a perfect fit, really) if they had made a Lego: Stargate game?

Have the overworld at SGC with gate travel to a 6 part SG1 adventure, 6 part SGA adventure and a 6 part SGU adventure. Once unlocking all three you'd have access to a hidden level based on the original film.

Dozens and dozens of characters to use and unlock, full casts of all three shows, allies and enemies and as a bonus you can unlock O'Neil and Jackson from the movie.

I was playing through Indiana Jones lego and it just struck me that Stargate would have been a perfect fit for the lego family of games.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X