My Heart Will Go On (617)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
    He was in the movie 24: Redemption. He played John Quinn, and uncredited continuation I think of same character for two eps in season 7.
    Not really, right? I had a classmate named John Quinn
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

He was in the movie 24: Redemption. He played John Quinn, and uncredited continuation I think of same character for two eps in season 7.
      Thanks for that. I can't remember having seen him in either, but it's been a while since I watched S7. But it seems his part was minor anyway. Actually, I checked the Redemption plot summary on imdb but couldn't even find a mention of his name there. What a waste!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        The most interesting part of the episode was the turn of Cass. So he now does lie to Sam and Dean? This can't lead to anything good at all and I want to know what's going to happen (at the same time I do not want the show to end too soon, but I guess that you can't have everything).
        I like what they've done with Cas. He obviously wasn't as much of an @ss as the other angels we've come across. He's started to develop some human emotions and connections. And I like that not only has he picked up some of the boys not-so-finer habits, but he's also not so attached that he just follows them around doing whatever they want him to. He has his own objective, and he apparently isn't quite ready to share it with the boys yet.

And the guest star thing, we were noticing that with Rufus. The guest stars will only have maybe 10 minutes total screen time, but we get incredibly attached to them somehow and, maybe it's just me, but almost personally feel the loss when they die. It's the perfect pairing of writing and actor that I don't see very often, but they manage to do it all the time on this show
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Thanks for that. I can't remember having seen him in either, but it's been a while since I watched S7. But it seems his part was minor anyway. Actually, I checked the Redemption plot summary on imdb but couldn't even find a mention of his name there. What a waste!

Try Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_season_7
          Posting at.............
          http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

I think their chances are pretty good since Smallville is ending. I don't think the CW would cancel both shows. But you never know...

I've been thinking the same thing, and I believe it's very likely that he is.

I just assumed that it was part of the whole 'scruffy' look he likes to sport. It's just the bottom part of the tie that got flipped over, happens quite often if a guy doesn't wear a tie pin.

He was on '24' as well? What season?

I must say I love his accent. It fits perfectly with his performance.
            I think alot depends on what the actors want too. They have been doing the show for 6 six seasons and had only planned on 5 seasons. They are still young enough and most definately, well quite frankly Hot enough(especially Jared, IMHO) to move into Major motion Pictures, and make quite alot more money in doing so.
            Posting at.............

Comment

I just assumed that it was part of the whole 'scruffy' look he likes to sport. It's just the bottom part of the tie that got flipped over, happens quite often if a guy doesn't wear a tie pin.
              I'll be keeping an eye on the tie from now on...it would take more than a bit of straightening up from Dean to make that one right!

I must say I love his accent. It fits perfectly with his performance.
              I thought he was English as he has such a perfect accent. But no. I've looked him up and although he was born in Paris he speaks French, English, Italian and Spanish fluently. He obviously has a good ear for languages then.

I think alot depends on what the actors want too. They have been doing the show for 6 six seasons and had only planned on 5 seasons. They are still young enough and most definately, well quite frankly Hot enough(especially Jared, IMHO) to move into Major motion Pictures, and make quite alot more money in doing so.
              They're both signed on for a S7 if it gets picked but if it doesn't, you're right, they should be snapped up by the movie industry and give them something great to work with. They're both perfect for it. (yeah esp Jared )
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                I'll be keeping an eye on the tie from now on...it would take more than a bit of straightening up from Dean to make that one right!
                Now that you mentioned it, I'll do the same.

I thought he was English as he has such a perfect accent. But no. I've looked him up and although he was born in Paris he speaks French, English, Italian and Spanish fluently. He obviously has a good ear for languages then.
                Which makes him even more impressive. Might be a nice touch to let him use this talent on the show? I expect angels speak every language fluently. Although, come to think of it, Balthazar DID ask what 14 meant in French when he first met Cas and the boys...

They're both signed on for a S7 if it gets picked but if it doesn't, you're right, they should be snapped up by the movie industry and give them something great to work with. They're both perfect for it. (yeah esp Jared )
                I think with the way the TV and movie industry is going right now a steady job is nothing to be sneezed at. But when they get back into movies, I hope somebody will be smart enough to use them in something other than horror flicks. They are too talented to be typecast like that.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Enjoyed the episode!
                  sigpic

Comment

I think with the way the TV and movie industry is going right now a steady job is nothing to be sneezed at. But when they get back into movies, I hope somebody will be smart enough to use them in something other than horror flicks. They are too talented to be typecast like that.
                    I agree , I think they could definately both do humor, action you name it... and they both deserve a starring role ,no second banana for these guys.
                    Posting at.............

Comment

Working...
                    X