Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Sg-1 series 1 and chase figures for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Sg-1 series 1 and chase figures for sale.

Hello People

I have for sale a very large amount of Sg-1 figures for sale. The figures in brackets is and the amount I am looking for each of them. I have included a link to my flickr page since the pictures are 2 large for the site. All these figures are unopened

SG-1 series 1: LT Colonel O’Neil (£50), Black Ops O’Neil (£50), General Jack O’Neil (£50), Daniel Jackson (£50), Serpent Guard (£50)

SG-1 Chase Figures Red Serpent Guard (£50) FCBD T-shirt O’Neil (£50) Garrison Uniform Jackson (£50)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53962707@N08/

If you have any questions then please pm me, and i will answer, in regards to post and packing i will happy ship it to anywhere in the uk, if you live in another country then please don't ask unless you are prepared to sort out the shipping yourself with a 3rd party company.

Costs for posting is £4 a figure or £5 for 2.

cheers sam

Hullo all,

just to report I have bought two Atlantis figures from Supergateship1, -
    a fair price, excellent communication, fast dispatch and the good packing kept the figs and their bubble packs in mint condition.

Definitely a trustworthy seller, who I recommend!
    Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
    Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

thanks for the feedback and im glad you got the figures quickly, cheers for the business

anyone else interested please get in contact with me, i have the figures just need to sell them now.

keep an eye on this thread, i will soon be able to put the rest of the pictures online for everyone to see

Comment

Just to say I am dropping the prices from 50 quid to a more reasonable 30 pounds for each figure now, i'm in a hurry to sell them, so if you are interested then please contact me.

cheers sam

Comment

Hello, are these figures still available?

Comment

Major major long shot, but is this still on? Nearly seven years later but i'm crazy searching everywhere :L cheers

Comment

How much is a whole set of these worth? (I don't have them, except one)

Comment

Working...
              X