My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Yeah, me too. Especially as it wasn't made clear in the ep whether they knew going in that the Pilot's arm would regenerate. That wasn't the only problem with this ep for me, I never understood why Namtar needed liquid from the eye (FYI, the liquid doesn't contain any live cells so no DNA either). The extraction process looked gross and I guess that was the point. Still, Namtar got a deservedly nasty end as the labrat it started out as.
    Farscape has this fascination with eyes. They play prominent parts in several other episodes as well.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      Farscape has this fascination with eyes. They play prominent parts in several other episodes as well.
      That scene in A Clockwork Nebari still grosses me out
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Yeah that one and the needle in the eye thing in Mad Scientist.... *yuck* I already hate needles. Needles in the eye.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

I wish I could see it with the captions on, would make things much easier with all the alien names and the occasionally garbled speech.

They've Got A Secret was cool, Moya pregnant! Poor Pilot, though, he doesn't get a day off, now does he? Arm cut off in the previous ep, unconscious for most of this... Things weren't so easy for D'Argo either, given how confused he was most of the time.
          If he was unconscious, doesn't that mean he didn't do anything=a day off? Also, They've Got A Secret was sorta detective-type and I enjoyed it(like I enjoy most other Farscape episodes).
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Pilot did get a day off in a literal sense, but he didn't much enjoy it. The unconsciousness on top of the loss of the arm in the previous episode was a bit much!

Till The Blood Runs Clear. Awesome ep. I loved, loved, loved mean Crichton in this one, even if I hated the way he had to treat Aeryn to be believed by the bounty hunters. Butch and Sundance indeed! This one had some memorable quotes, especially the Rorf/Worf mixup and D'Argo's line about hurting Crichton's "sensitive appendages"... I did find Crichton's torture of D'Argo hard to watch, even if he had to make sure his blood ran clear again.

Furlow was a cool character though.
            sigpic

Comment

Pilot did get a day off in a literal sense, but he didn't much enjoy it. The unconsciousness on top of the loss of the arm in the previous episode was a bit much!

Till The Blood Runs Clear. Awesome ep. I loved, loved, loved mean Crichton in this one, even if I hated the way he had to treat Aeryn to be believed by the bounty hunters. Butch and Sundance indeed! This one had some memorable quotes, especially the Rorf/Worf mixup and D'Argo's line about hurting Crichton's "sensitive appendages"... I did find Crichton's torture of D'Argo hard to watch, even if he had to make sure his blood ran clear again.

Furlow was a cool character though.
              Little spoiler:One day, there's a sequel to that episode. Oh, and Worf made me laugh. And... nice mini-message. Didn't see that one coming.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Oh, and Furlow was ******************** annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I remember when my wife saw that episode with me. She could barely watch that part.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                    Little spoiler:One day, there's a sequel to that episode. Oh, and Worf made me laugh. And... nice mini-message. Didn't see that one coming.
                    I guessed as much, I know Furlow will be back from IMDB. I just wonder how she'll access the data tape Crichton gave her...
                    sigpic

Comment

Crais is nuts. His sign of insanity:his hairstyle has failed.

Comment

*snerk*

The Flax. Such a funny episode. Surely D'Argo got the shock of his life... And of course, the growing chemistry between Aeryn and John is lovely to watch.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I remember when my wife saw that episode with me. She could barely watch that part.
                          I watched that late at night and half asleep. Woke up to that nasty scene. Scared/grossed me out big time.

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                          Crais is nuts. His sign of insanity:his hairstyle has failed.
                          Sometimes I can't even look at him because of the hair. I just want to shave it off. I saw how nice he looked with it cropped close in one of the bonus features and wished he had that for the show.
                          sigpic

Comment

Come on, the hair made Crais. I couldn't imagine him without it.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Me neither. It's definitely bad hair day/month/year/life for Crais, but it suits the character perfectly.
                              sigpic

Comment

Eh, not for me. The beard I would miss, but he could've used a good haircut. Or at least some better hair product.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X