My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
    Eh, not for me. The beard I would miss, but he could've used a good haircut. Or at least some better hair product.
    Maybe it just grew on me after all the years and re-watches I've been through.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, there you go. I'm a newcomer. I whipped through all 4 seasons and the movie only last month. I've gone back this week to re-watch and pick up a few I skipped in Season 1 when I wasn't really "into it" yet. My sister had been trying for ages to get me to watch the series, she's a long-time fan. I figured since we are going to see Ben Browder at our first SG con this summer I'd give it a shot.
      sigpic

Comment

And I'm sure you're glad you did.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I admit, I'm glad I did. There are still several episodes that are just too way out there weird for me but on the whole I like it. I wasn't really hooked til I got to Season 4. And I love The Peacekeeper Wars. I've watched it twice already. Excellent.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh good! Something to look forward to at any rate once we get that far. No Farscape yet this weekend...
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, I admit, I'm glad I did. There are still several episodes that are just too way out there weird for me but on the whole I like it. I wasn't really hooked til I got to Season 4. And I love The Peacekeeper Wars. I've watched it twice already. Excellent.
              Farscape hooked me very early on. I would say about halfway through Season 1, and I knew this show was something special. Each season after that just further confirmed that.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I couldn't get into Farscape right away either. Actually took a few weeks break after watching the pilot episode before resuming the series. But I'm sure glad I did.
                sigpic

Comment

Eh, not for me. The beard I would miss, but he could've used a good haircut. Or at least some better hair product.
                  No, what I meant was that Crais's hairstyle started to fail in the first Maldis episode.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Rhapsody in Blue. Great ep, loved learning more about Zhaan and her culture. Of course, the dream/hallucination sequences with Alex were cool too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Rhapsody in Blue. Great ep, loved learning more about Zhaan and her culture. Of course, the dream/hallucination sequences with Alex were cool too.
                      Yeah, that was a really good early episode. Zhaan was really great in this episode.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just love this show so much...
                        sigpic

Comment

Didn't like this episode so much. Except from Zhaan becoming more powerful, it was useless. Oh, and I think they should have kept the Tavlek Gauntlet.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I just love this show so much...
                            It's the best, beats the rest!

Comment

Certainly in my top five.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just watched Jeremiah Crichton. Loved it! The people's reaction to Rygel reminded me a lot of the Ewoks and C-3PO...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X