• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.02 am EST (320)

FRINGE SEASON THREE
    6.02 AM EST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 320

Walternate's thirst for revenge drives him to cause trouble in the other universe.
    ( TV Guide.)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 January 2014, 02:41 PM.

Took so long for this thread to open that I've forgotten all the stuff I was going to say.

But it was pretty damn awesome
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Things we have learned

1.Never exit the guest room at Peters House at 6:00 am you might not like what you see
      2.When facing a Universe crossing Apocalypse its allways nice to know that someone is keeping crucial information from you
      3.When working with Instruments of Destruction one must allways ware gloves too avoid concussions
      4.When the other you fails to cross over to your Universe you must remind your incarcerators to leave you something to pass the time with
      5.When the keeper of all things related to Both Universes, The BBM and The First Civilization is a guy whose been around for a few centuries happens to run a Bowling Alley that he uses to freelance as social worker for key players Over Here you would think Massive Dynamic could keep better track of the guy.

Comment

Oh this show. This show right here has rocked it this season. This show.

Two episodes left, can't wait. Shame the season'll be over soon, but we're getting a fourth, and with Doctor Who and Game of Thrones underway, I can't complain about the lack of quality TV when Fringe leaves so...
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Yes. THIS show. THIS season is the BEST season of any Sci-Fi Show out there... AS much as I love lost, THIS SEASON has shown how superior FRINGE is over LOST on so many levels.... I cannot wait for the last two episodes! great Episode!
          sigpic

Comment

^Man, that is an awesome sig.

Last episode was very awesome. Lots of things coming together to explosive consequences. All we need now are charlie, the observers, and bell to show up.

Comment

Very good episode this week but not as good as some of the best.

The overarching story and the episode plot were moving a bit slowly this time. It felt more like the first part of a 2 parter (make it 3 ). Personally, I prefer it when there's an episode plot (with a beginning, a middle and an end) that also advance the overall arc at the same time. Sometime I can feel when they are trying to stretch the storyline to fill up the 60 mins. But since it's the end of the season, I think we're in for a 3 parter as I said above. Which is also a good thing.

It's great to see Sam Weiss starting to make his move. I wonder where it going to lead us.

I was really surprised when altliv couldn't use the supposed trans-universe canisters. And again when Peter couldn't even touch the machine "built for him".

Strangely while strongly arc-ed this episode didn't advance the overall plot very much. It was all good fun.

8/10
              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I'm sooooo glad this has got a 4th season so we're not left on a cliffhanger ending like SGU is likely to.

I wonder what the 0 answer meant in Sam Weiss's calculations, whether that's the number of universes that survive? We know from the trailer for next week that:

Spoiler:
                the timeline is incorrect and things are progressing faster than they should be

ROFLMAO @ hellrasinb's post!

Comment

This was definitely an amazing episode. I have a feeling that things may never be the same after this season finale. They really have outdone themselves this season.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So, Sam Weiss was one of the First People. I had always thought it was probably going to be Nina Sharp - nice twist - there are times you even forget about Sam Weiss though he is sort of an integral part of the story.

This was a good episode I thought, except I must admit I'm getting a little tired of the alternate universe thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                      I was really surprised when altliv couldn't use the supposed trans-universe canisters. And again when Peter couldn't even touch the machine "built for him".
                      I actually think Walter should have known that this would happen. At least it makes sense that the Machine would be under a high voltage once activated, they thought of it when thinking about dismantling the Machine, but not when Peter has to jump in.

I keep asking myself if Walternate has somebody in the Machine on the other side. I know that one cant just replace the Genetic Makeup of a Person and from the looks of it, Walternate activated the Machine shortly after he recieved the clean sample of the Babys blood. Just speculation, but I fear the Machine is active with noone with the hands on the wheel. Maybe thats why Sams calculations ended in 0.

P.S: How has Walternate even found out about the Machine, Peter and their connection? We only knew because the Observer showed us.
                      Last edited by tomstone; 24 April 2011, 05:54 PM.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Another awesome episode of Fringe! Seems like Altivia is on our side and in the dog house!
                        sigpic

Comment

The reason Peter got rejected by his BBM is that its all ready registered that he is in it from The BBM "Over There" thats resonating with the one "Over Here" which is how I guess it has to be Peter would need both 2 be fully operational to be able to channel that much Matter and Ani-Matter to create or restore a Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Another awesome episode of Fringe! Seems like Altivia is on our side and in the dog house!
                            Now, will her team on that side come to her rescue? I really hope that they do.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Now, will her team on that side come to her rescue? I really hope that they do.
                              I hope so too...and maybe they'll turn on Walternate.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X