Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGU "The Complete Final Season" DVD Announced for Region 1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I guess I won't be buying it
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Goody. Then I can make an SGU marathon.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Well there's that

I just find it curious that the front cover says 'complete season', while the spine says "2.0".
        Because graphic design people don't care enough or know enough to do things properly!
        The same thing occured with the complete series of BSG, Season 2 was in one DVD case but it was called "2.0", though silly enough season was 4 was split into two (and properly called 4.0 and 4.5)

Other examples are the "complete collection" of Tomb Raider for PC (first 6 games), wrong titles and wrong screencaps were used and there were typos and everything.

Comment

I will sure get this, once the UK Version is out! the last Stargate DVDs probably for a long time.... would you buy new restaurated SG1 Seasons a la Star Trek if they would come out one day?
          sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to these 2 specials..

# Deconstructing Destiny
            # Bringing the Bridge to Life

Comment

Well, I won't be getting them until the blu-ray set comes out. I spoiled myself with BD for season 1, and I'm not going backwards to DVD. Not for this Series.

I'm looking forward to these specials:

Louis Ferreria Vs. Colonel Young
              Pitches: A Journey of Friendship and Discovery
              Behind the Season 2 Finale - Gauntlet

Comment

Yeah. I tend not to buy anything on DVD anymore if there's a Blu-ray release. This will certainly be no exception, especially after they released the first year on BD.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

If i had a blue ray player i might..

Comment

Have they confirm the blu-ray release???
                    Didnt they said it was only dvd? Or am i mistaken?
                    "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
                    with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

They announced DVD, but didn't say one way or another about Blu.

Comment

You have got to be sh***ng me.
                        Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

I'm sure they'll still release one. They might wait until after the DVD one has been released to announce it though to maximize profits. I can't imagine that a region 2 Bluray would be profitable if a region 1 one weren't, so I still expect there to be one. Unless they're holding off for a complete series Bluray release instead?

Comment

*is still disliking the cover*

While yes, the content matters, I want the content to be wrapped inside a cool cover.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll be buying the DVDs. I doubt if I'll ever have a blue ray player, so DVDs are fine with me.

Comment

Can't wait!

(No blue ray player out chez cc, so DVD will have to do.)
                                sigpic
                                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                                X