Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could SGC save the 1st Destiny crew like Teal'c in "48 Hours"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could SGC save the 1st Destiny crew like Teal'c in "48 Hours"?

"Twin Destinies" reminds me of SG1 episode "48 hours"

When the Teal was lost after wormhole instabilities and the Wormhole shut down before Teal came out.
    Sam use the DHD and some information from a NID 's Goa'uld prisoner to restart the gate and allow Teal to rematerialise.

What if the 1st Destiny crew 's pattern are still save in the gate's crystal buffer?
    SGC just stop using the gate and check it.

Or the 1st Destiny crew would come out of the gate years from now,like the wormhle jump forward to another time .
    like when the current Destiny are dead i, and just then the wormhole open and the whole crew from 1st Destiny crew (minus Telford ) come out .
    it would be a great way to end the show.

I'm thinking the wormhole not only jumped to a different gate but also sent those that went through into the past. This is just speculation but, i think we'll learn what happened to them later in the season in the ep. Common Descent.

Comment

the gate sent them to the past but when was the paradox fixed (second Rush and Tellford disappeared) everything was restored so that thing with crew never happened or the data were just deleted by coincidence like the death of Rush and Tellford
      sigpic

Comment

To answer the original question, no. Teal'c was trapped in the receiving gate when the power shut off early. That's why they could save him. The 1st Destiny crew went through the gate while it was already unstable, and most went through with plenty of time to spare. They aren't trapped in the gate.

Comment

I think it's pretty darn convenient that only Telford got through to Earth, and coincidentally the Telford still on Destiny died. It's like the writers said "We want to send Telford back to Earth, but everyone else needs to stay on Destiny" and then built a whole story around it.

Comment

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
            I think it's pretty darn convenient that only Telford got through to Earth, and coincidentally the Telford still on Destiny died. It's like the writers said "We want to send Telford back to Earth, but everyone else needs to stay on Destiny" and then built a whole story around it.
            I always found that a bit odd myself. If the crew of the future dialled and went through, then surely Telford got through in the future? Either way, with the current Telford killed and the course of time changed, how could a future Telford (or Rush) even exist? - They'd have to have come from a parallel universe which diverted from the current timeline. That being the case, surely they should be getting displaced and all weird like the duplicate Carter in SG1 ?

Comment

Working...
            X