• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Seizure' (215) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 215

Homeworld Command tries to convince an ally occupying a naquadria-rich planet to let them try to dial Destiny, but suspects they have already been infiltrated by the Alliance.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 February 2021, 11:40 PM.

Best episode of Stargate to date!

Comment

Greatest episode ever.

Only would have been better if SG-1 had led the mission.

Comment

Wow, Earth really screwed up on this one. They had to for narrative reasons, of course, but man...

Then we have Perry. Totally called her dominating the link. I can understand her motives here, but Eli did the right thing shuffling her off to a protected archive.

Comment

Would have been better if they mentioned Jonas Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
            You should know by know that the writers like to pretend Jonas Quinn never existed.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              Yeah, I was hoping they'd at least mention him as one of their Gate experts.

Comment

Liked it a lot but I think that it was just a bit anti climactic. Even though that seems like that is SGU's style.
                Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  You should know by know that the writers like to pretend Jonas Quinn never existed.
                  Really makes no sense to me.

He was a good character.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    How so?

Comment

I agree about this being the best episode to date. I concur that SG-1 should've led this mission. Love the mention of both General O'Neill and Colonel Sheppard. Wish Jonas was mentioned as well. Wish the relationship between Langara and Earth was strained be interesting how we got of that. Overall **** 1/2 stars.

Comment

I loved the episode! Woolsey, Mckay, and Langara oh my! Major nostalgic factor = bias towards enjoying episode. Just like Subversion!

My only complaint that annoyed me was no Jonas Quinn. Its his freakin planet! And no mention of Atlantis directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                          Really makes no sense to me.

He was a good character.
                          That he was. Actually he was mire dynamic than Daniel. I loved Daniel but he was the same from the third season on.
                          Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                            How so?
                            Its an old fandom joke given he hasn't been mentioned since S7.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              I agree about this being the best episode to date. I concur that SG-1 should've led this mission. Love the mention of both General O'Neill and Colonel Sheppard. Wish Jonas was mentioned as well. Wish the relationship between Langara and Earth was strained be interesting how we got of that. Overall **** 1/2 stars.
                              The reason we didn't show SG1 is the money it would take to hire all the actors.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X