• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Deliverance' (211) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 211

With Destiny up against a fleet of drones, the crew is surprised by the arrival of an old foe. Chloe faces her former captors when the crew decide to hand her over.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 February 2021, 11:32 PM.

Awesome Episode!

9 more...

10/10

Comment

^^agreed

Resurgence was pretty hard to live up to, but Deliverance sure did and more

So, who here likes new human Rush?

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
          so, who here likes new human rush?
          me

Comment

The action and story of what happened was predictible but at the same time enjoyable to watch if that makes any sense.. I kind of knew the Ursini would become sucidual or the Blues would show up to block recovery of a drone. What does it for me are the character moments like Broody and Volkner at the shield emitters. I even like Rush's little speech to Chloe. I wonder if we will see more of the Blues or are they another sad result of SyFy's cancellation.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Favorite 2-parter of SGU

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

That was awesome! The refurbed shuttle seems to be quite capable!

Spoiler:
                do we really think the seed ship is gone or did it just go dark somehow and trick the drones? the teaser for next week would suggest it's still around

Comment

When I started watching this, I thought "there's no way this could possibly live up to 'Resurgence'", because Resurgence was so awesome, but it certainly did. Super awesome episode for a great kick-start for Season 2.5! This episode seems easy to predict, but it really wasn't. Almost everything I predicted didn't come true this episode, which is a good thing. If the show is too predictable, then it's boring and repetitive. Go SGU!

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                    When I started watching this, I thought "there's no way this could possibly live up to 'Resurgence'", because Resurgence was so awesome, but it certainly did. Super awesome episode for a great kick-start for Season 2.5! This episode seems easy to predict, but it really wasn't. Almost everything I predicted didn't come true this episode, which is a good thing. If the show is too predictable, then it's boring and repetitive. Go SGU!
                    Same! There were two things that I expected the writers to take the easy way out of but they totally threw me! SGU ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                      That was awesome! The refurbed shuttle seems to be quite capable!

Spoiler:
                      do we really think the seed ship is gone or did it just go dark somehow and trick the drones? the teaser for next week would suggest it's still around
                      Spoiler:
                      The teaser for next week is part AU

so yes I'm saying the seed ship is gone until something concrete suggests otherwise
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Hmm, if the blues show up again there should be major trouble. I was somewhat surprised they cured her so readily, but at least Chloe got to keep the mad skills.

Comment

I don't like this new open, kinda mushy Rush. I get that expirences cause people to change, but I never thought he was that bad to begin with. I just thought he didn't like showing that he was actually a nice sorta guy. Having him suddenly go all goodness and light is weird to me. The whole thing with Chloe also seemed rather convinient too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Im so sad about the ursini !! i would've loved it if they would have been able to to integrate into the crew! idk if i like the fact that Chloe is still a super genius, but i am glad shes not mutating! haha. The whole space battle was sweat.

Comment

Poor Ursini....and YAY! Blues are back. And Chloe apparently still has her super brain so thats great. But in the end such a great episode makes me only more sad that the show was cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                              X