X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    [/spoiler]
    "Hey Adam, yeah I'm sure. We've been cooking inside this ship for ages and I'm parboiled and ready to be eaten, I need to breathe real air. I wish you could come with us." Her Aussie accent rattled off like a machine gun, it was hard for some to keep up with her. "But you are awesome for caring." She wrapped her tiny arms around him and then let go. "I gotta get my gear, I'll be back in five."

Brody squinted embarassed at the little girl hugging him: he wasn't used to such expression of such feelings, he was used to safe distances, avoiding close contacts exspecially with the other sex.... It was probably a fault of the engineering classes....
    When Emily left the gateroom he realized she wanted him to join the mission "I think you're quite mad, Emily..." he whispered to the nothing. "I don't like action, action is for you soldiers, not for me.... My job is watching you from safe distance and maybe help you from here...."
    At least he stopped babbling and made room for Rush behind the console.
    sigpic
    Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
      Spoiler:

{Colonel Young - NPC}

<<Gateroom>>
      Spoiler:

Young moved over to talk to Greer, out of the way of everyone else. "Make sure she comes back in one piece, Sergeant."

He directed his stare at the departing young woman. "Is indulging her fanciful whims really the best idea? This isn't a walk in the park. It's not even a field trip." Hell, she couldn't even keep her mouth shut for more than two seconds. Constantly talking about this and that, she'd have a permanent bulls-eye on her if there were anything still lurking in those ruins.

Because he still remembered the last time they'd explored planetary ruins. It had been a…rather sizeable spider that time.

"I'm well aware of the risk. My decision is final."

Greer nodded, already starting to walk away to find the little rascal. "You may want to check your back, sir. Her gum."

<<Corridor>>

He marched down the corridor, like a hunter pursuing his prey. He nearly bowled over the girl rounding the corner. "Ma'am." He stiffly nodded at TJ, then turned his accusatory stare at Emily. "You! Sticking gum on the Colonel's back? Wasn't very discrete. When your @$$ gets back on this ship, and I will make sure it gets back here, I will have you cleaning every corridor on this godforsaken vessel with a toothbrush. And you won't be done until I'm satisfied with your work. Are we…crystal?”

Emily didn't look shocked or upset or dismayed, she had her fun and knew something like this would happen if she were caught, she just shrugged it off with her usual demeanor, she wouldn't laugh though as that would only rile her boss even more so. "Toothbrush? Oh wow Sarg that is sooo cool. Do you know how clean you can make stuff with a toothbrush." She lowered her gear to the deck and lifted up her Rush/Brody metal detector. It was an ungainly thing, but it would do the job, and it was made a size she could easily handle. "Now see this here..." She pointed to the fine union of aluminium tubing taking from a crate frame and a little carbon fibre. "...see how clean that is..." She just smiled at him. Emily heard TJ's reply as she was listening to Greer and gave her a firm look, well for Em's face it was firm.

"Yes ma'am, all good and ready to go." She tipped her forehead with a quick salute.

Comment

{Chloe Armstrong}

<Cell Quarters>

Chloe could hear the commotion once the ship dropped out of FTL ...she knew the protocol well and realized a team was probably suiting up to go explore a planet. That was all she could do these days... sit in her cell....read...write in her journal....listen to her music....or....visualize what they were doing. When she was mainly herself she felt the unease of depression creeping into her ...not knowing if it would be her last day as Chloe Armstrong....or well as everyone knew her. She had kept so many things about herself tucked secretly away from everyone...even Matt. Just the thought of him made her skin tingle...she wanted so much to see him again...but knew it was for the best... that she drove him away.

She did not want to hurt anyone....especially him.....or Eli. She sighed deeply as she pulled out her journal.... her hand now moving freely on it's own as that now familiar yet odd feeling swept over her....as for now....Chloe was slipping away.
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
        X