This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daniel growing his hair again

i just watched "Citizen Joe" and noticed daniels hair is longer,seems he is growing his hair again.I always thought he looked better with longer hair.

i guess it is because of BB coming onboard since they do look similar

Originally posted by system lord nu
    i just watched "Citizen Joe" and noticed daniels hair is longer,seems he is growing his hair again.I always thought he looked better with longer hair.

It's a wig.

Comment

MS and BB look about as similar as ... well for one thing BB has dark hair! They're just not similar at all.

But I totally agree with you on the long hair. I hope he grows it again too. I much prefer long hair Daniel. However I don't think he will. Michael Shanks has said that he hated it and could hardly wait to get a shorter hair cut.
      sigpic

Comment

long hair suited movie daniel

it doesnt suit sg1 daniel
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by system lord nu

It was clip show episode some of the scenes were from season 1/2/3.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

seems we all missed that point

lol
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              It was clip show episode some of the scenes were from season 1/2/3.
              I was talking about at the end of the episode with present day Daniel

Comment

Well there was an all-new flash back scene that was set in S1!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                  Well there was an all-new flash back scene that was set in S1!
                  Yeah, with a hideous wig! Yuck. Maybe we should take up a collection for the... what dept does hair?

Dana Jeanne
                  Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                    Yeah, with a hideous wig! Yuck. Maybe we should take up a collection for the... what dept does hair?

Dana Jeanne
                    The uh, hair department. (Seriously, I think it's Makeup) (And, I think that might have been rehtorical.)
                    Rocky

Comment

I also liked long haired Daniel better, but you can't win 'em all. *sighs*

Comment

I like Daniel with longer hair better, too. And IMO Michael Shanks looks great with longer hair!
                        That´s he is hating it it´s a problem but...many people don´t know what looks good for them.

Comment

My family also agrees that he looks better with long hair. Altho I think it's mianly 'cause I look the most like Daniel when the long hair is on.
                          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Personally I prefer short-haired Daniel.

I think he had particularily nice hair in Prometheus Unbound lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Oh, he looks far better with the shorter hair. It could stand to be a little longer than it is now, but the shaggy mop he sported in the beginning just did not look good at all.
                              My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                              -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                              -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                              -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Working...
                              X