No announcement yet.

The French Mistake (615)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My husband made me watch Blazing Saddles tonight so I finally got why this episode is named "The French Mistake".

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      I get the feeling the moment with that guy was a bit of an in joke for the crew. Something to do with whoever that guy is always being untouchable in some respect or another.
      Im watching the Blu-ray with a cool little caption extra thing on. On the bullet dodge seen, there is a caption that says "Serge is always calm and collected".
      sigpic

Comment

The scene where Jared and Jensen were trying to act like they didn't know how to act was hilarious.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
        X