Who has the soundtrack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the soundtrack?

I got it last night it was the last one HMV had so i took it before someone else could

i have it also

Comment

I have it

Comment

I had a digital copy until my old hard drive crapped out.

Comment

I don't

Comment

Also got it.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I have it (not in any official ways)... but I was wondering if there are more SGA soundtracks, or just the one?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I have it (not in any official ways)... but I was wondering if there are more SGA soundtracks, or just the one?
                Just the one. Pity, as I'd love some SGA episodic soundtracks, like the ones done for Babylon 5.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh okay...

I have Rachel's Beyond the Night if you want that. Without background noises, just the song.

Comment

Oh okay...

I have Rachel's Beyond the Night if you want that. Without background noises, just the song.
                    How good is the sound quality? I've also got a copy of it, but it's 256 kbps. I've been looking for a copy that's at least 320, or even lossless (not holding my breath for that, though ).
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have it as well (the soundtrack) I wish they would do the other seasons as well.
                      Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        How good is the sound quality? I've also got a copy of it, but it's 256 kbps. I've been looking for a copy that's at least 320, or even lossless (not holding my breath for that, though ).
                        In that case, sorry... can't help you there.

Comment

In that case, sorry... can't help you there.
                          Darn. Oh well, was worth a try.

Comment

I have got the Soundtrack as well...
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I have had the soundtrack since it first came out. I also wish they would have made one for each season. But then again, I think there is only the one SG-1 cd out there as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X