Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 127

Thread: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrection

  1. #61
    Major RogueRanger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Heaven on Earth, Home with Mom and Dad
    Posts
    2,558

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by KyshaMalini View Post
    {Thalinus}
    Spoiler:


    He was surprised when the human appeared behind him, but did not show it, opting simply to snarl back at her instead. The wraith had left, meaning he might perhaps have a chance to come out of this alive, if his information was good enough. Her threat amused him. With the current food shortage, it was unlikely thy would airlock any human, though he was unsure if that was a good thing for him, or not. He continued to stare ahead, looking through her rather than at her when she came back into view. "I have information that would be of use to you. About the Genii, and their dealings with these...new creatures, whatever it is you call them." He paused, considering, before deciding there was very little that could make his situation worse. "As for my name, how about you tell me yours first?


    The soft hiss of blade leaving scabbard was barely perceptable, with a blurring motion the impossibly fast Katana came down and severed the man's shackles, cleanly taking off the top of his right index finger as well. The blade she plunged point down into the deck, itquivered, she then grabbed his forearm and took his bloodied finger in her mouth, oblivious to the scream he fought to control in his mouth. Her remnant Wraith enzymes, as with her, gave self healing, in this case it would cauterise the stub, leaving only a purplish lump. If she bit him on the neck though, only death. She drank in his warm blood before she finished and savoured it's sweet taste. Dropping his hand, she then grabbed him by the neck and hoisted him up at full arms length, his legs dangling free.

    "WRONG ANSWER!" She spat at him, her lips curled back to reveal perfect white teeth, for the exception of her two very pointed and sharp canines. "You know who I am, now answer my question!"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leeta View Post
    Spoiler:


    {Astor} {Haeda}

    Haeda's attempt to break free proved useless as her head only managed to hit the dreadlocked wraith chest which also resulted him in holding onto her more tightly. She had forgotten how tall he was compared to her. She let out a cry and could feel her arms tingle from his grip combined with the small pain of his nails digging into her flesh. The smooth haired wraith in front of her was still standing there with his feeding hand raised and for a moment she was afraid. If he wanted her servitude why was his feeding hand raised at her like that? She was afraid of what was coming after seeing the state of Reodalis in the cocoon. A sudden rage grew inside her and she grew angry again glaring over at the wraith in front of her.

    'Get it over with! Stop playing games!' She yelled out trying to prepare herself for what was coming.



    Astor enjoyed breathing the scent of her anger and anxiety which heightened his predatory senses. He had to admire Rhys' disclipine in conversion. Astor found it increasingly difficult to not feed upon this female right now. It wasn't often that he had the pleasure of controlling a human with a scent as delicious as hers. But if Rhys wasn't going to do something soon he would throw down this female onto the floor and do it himself. Patience! He suddenly thought to himself. He almost felt embarassed at the thought of himself losing control like that. He looked up at Rhys and bared his teeth.

    ~Will you begin or shall I?~
    Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    .

    (((OOC: Haeda is caught in what I would call a typical "Good Wraith - Bad Wraith" situation. )))
    .


    {Rhys} {Haeda}

    Rhys could sense Astor was close to losing control; he had forgotten that Astor was younger than him. ~Patience. This is what I meant by discipline. She needs to fully understand and embrace that she can't escape us. The sooner she realises that, the sooner she will surrender.~

    To answer Astor's question, Rhys planted his feeding hand firmly on the female's chest. He couldn't risk Astor killing her accidentally in excitement, or they would have to start all over again and finding suitable humans wasn't that easy.

    All these thoughts became insignificant though, and were washed away to the back of his consciousness as he tasted the sweet, wild life force rushing through his system and he fought hard to keep his emotions under control and to not growl in delight.

    Haeda gasped at the sudden pain and stared in disbelief. Nothing could have prepared her for this experience! The pain was intense but she found herself unable to shout, even unable to breathe! Her body was paralysed and she could do nothing but wait for the pain to end - for her life to end.

    Rhys was glad he wasn't hungry, otherwise he would have given in to temptation and would have killed her. He felt the stream of life force slow down and ebb away; she was on the edge and couldn't take more. With disappointment he gathered the energy and released it, back into her body. The effects of her seeming aging were reversed and she became young again, her skin smooth and her eyes clear and alert.

    Haeda almost felt ecstatic as she felt her life return. When the Wraith finally withdrew his hand she sagged, hanging limply in the dreadlocked Wraith's grip. She couldn't believe she was still alive. Looking up she glared once more at the smooth haired Wraith and laughed weakly in his face. "What? That was all?"

    Not reacting to her provocation, Rhys said to Astor ~Do you think you can handle it? It is time for you to gather practical experience.~
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeta View Post

    {Astor}

    Astor growled in excitement as he watched Rhys perform the conversion process on Haeda. He could feel the energy from her body being forced out. Her body was tense and it suddenly relaxed when the process finished. His grip on her prevented her from falling when Rhys was finished. Her comment to Rhys proved that she still had some fight left in her.

    ~I will take my turn.~ Astor replied to Rhys' question.

    Astor paused for a moment as he sensed a few other younger Wraith brothers near by curiously looking on at the conversion process. He briefly glanced over to Rhys with a grin.

    ~It appears we have an audience.~


    Suddenly Astor pushed Haeda onto floor. She let out a grunt and stared right at him with angry eyes. 'Let me guess. Is it your turn now?' Astor gave a wicked grin and kneeled before her with his feeding hand ready to strike. 'You should feel honoured human as you will be my first to convert.' He hissed as he slammed his feeding hand onto her chest.

    Don't take out too much. He remembered or everything would of been for nothing and Rhys would no doubt be disappointed. The taste of her energy went into Astor's body and he savoured every ounce. Its taste was the equivalent of what humans called sweet. He almost found himself losing control when her lifeforce reached its brink and quickly pushed it back before it was too late. Haeda gasped as she returned to normal and then laughed when she looked up at Astor.

    'You're an amature.'

    Astor growled and slammed his feeding hand on her again repeating the process. He wasn't sure when she would reach her limit and slammed his hand on her for a third time. He could see why Rhys enjoyed converting stubborn humans. He found himself repeating the process over and over with eagerness. After several tries she finally yelled out as she struggled to breathe.

    'Wait!'


    Astor and Rhys's ministations with some human female was begining to annoy her, she could feel their lust in her head and longed for their attentions for her own body. ~Finish it now you two or I'll come and do it my way~

  2. #62
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Worshipping Wraith
    Posts
    12,731

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Leeta View Post

    {Astor}

    Spoiler:
    Astor growled in excitement as he watched Rhys perform the conversion process on Haeda. He could feel the energy from her body being forced out. Her body was tense and it suddenly relaxed when the process finished. His grip on her prevented her from falling when Rhys was finished. Her comment to Rhys proved that she still had some fight left in her.

    ~I will take my turn.~ Astor replied to Rhys' question.

    Astor paused for a moment as he sensed a few other younger Wraith brothers near by curiously looking on at the conversion process. He briefly glanced over to Rhys with a grin.

    ~It appears we have an audience.~


    Suddenly Astor pushed Haeda onto floor. She let out a grunt and stared right at him with angry eyes. 'Let me guess. Is it your turn now?' Astor gave a wicked grin and kneeled before her with his feeding hand ready to strike. 'You should feel honoured human as you will be my first to convert.' He hissed as he slammed his feeding hand onto her chest.

    Don't take out too much. He remembered or everything would of been for nothing and Rhys would no doubt be disappointed. The taste of her energy went into Astor's body and he savoured every ounce. Its taste was the equivalent of what humans called sweet. He almost found himself losing control when her lifeforce reached its brink and quickly pushed it back before it was too late. Haeda gasped as she returned to normal and then laughed when she looked up at Astor.

    'You're an amature.'

    Astor growled and slammed his feeding hand on her again repeating the process. He wasn't sure when she would reach her limit and slammed his hand on her for a third time. He could see why Rhys enjoyed converting stubborn humans. He found himself repeating the process over and over with eagerness. After several tries she finally yelled out as she struggled to breathe.

    'Wait!'


    {Rhys} {Haeda}

    Rhys became aware of their audience. He briefly acknowledged their presence and advised them to pay close attention before focusing on Astor again, to make sure he didn't get carried away. To his satisfaction Astor not only had eagerness to learn but he also had talent. Rhys had to hide his surprise at Astor's method of converting her lying down; a female worshipper lying down tended to wake other associations in Rhys than conversion, but then if it worked for Astor who was he to tell him off?

    He had to hide a smirk at the female insulting Astor as an amateur, at least she hadn't lost her sense of humour. Astor seemed to enjoy himself, yet Rhys would have to stop him. There were only so many times a human could endure the Gift in a row. She would have to rest for a few hours soon.

    He was just about to tell Astor to stop when the human yelled out. "Wait""

    ~Let her breathe, you have done well for your first time but she needs a break now or her body will shut down.~ He sent telepathic vibrations of approval to Astor before stepping up to the female and looking down at her.

    Haeda sucked in air greedily, glad she had bought herself a moment's rest. "Hell! If you are going to kill me, do it quickly, for the Ancestors' sake!"

    "Oh, we are not going to kill you, that would be besides the point. Did you change your opinion yet?"

    Haeda felt strange things going on in her body - it didn't feel like her own and she didn't have full control, and she couldn't think clearly. Her heart was beating fast, too fast and she knew she was supposed to hate the alien creatures hovering above her, but for the life of her she couldn't remember why. "What? What opinion?"

    "Are you willing to serve us?"

    "Can you make it stop? Can you make the world stop spinning?"

    The strange creature with the long hair bent down and it smiled at her. She was happy to see a smile and it helped to focus on that smile, it made the world spin slower. She feebly attempted to smile back.

    "Yes, we can make the world stop spinning. We can make you feel good," the creature purred. "We will make you more powerful than you ever imagined being - all we ask for in return is your servitude." The strange, multi-layered voice drifted through Haeda's consciousness, seductive and welcoming. She nodded.

    "Yes..." she sighed, then she fainted and her head rolled sideways.

    Rhys turned to Astor. ~She won't stay this way. She will be unconscious for a few hours and when she awakes she will have a strong headache and a very bad temper. We will have to perform the Gift again, until she remains docile for good.~

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueRanger View Post

    Astor and Rhys's ministations with some human female was begining to annoy her, she could feel their lust in her head and longed for their attentions for her own body. ~Finish it now you two or I'll come and do it my way~
    Rhys chose to ignore the whining of the 'daughter'. Converting worshippers was his job and he would not tolerate anyone interfering and telling him when to stop, least of all a psychopathic whelp. He knew her threats were empty; should she really dare to intervene and lay hand upon his subject he would make an official accusation, of her disrupting and sabotaging his work. If necessary for no other reason than showing her where she belonged in the hive's hierarchy.

    Disconcerting images accompanied her telepathic message; images he decided not to analyse further. Did she try to ensnare them?
    Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; February 4th, 2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: typo


    Artwork and SGA webcomic Hive 53 on my website: www.draco-stellaris.de -- dA -- FFnet -- FB -- twitter

  3. #63
    Colonel Leeta's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Queen Sylvana's hive
    Posts
    6,307

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post


    {Rhys} {Haeda}

    Spoiler:
    Rhys became aware of their audience. He briefly acknowledged their presence and advised them to pay close attention before focusing on Astor again, to make sure he didn't get carried away. To his satisfaction Astor not only had eagerness to learn but he also had talent. Rhys had to hide his surprise at Astor's method of converting her lying down; a female worshipper lying down tended to wake other associations in Rhys than conversion, but then if it worked for Astor who was he to tell him off?

    He had to hide a smirk at the female insulting Astor as an amateur, at least she hadn't lost her sense of humour. Astor seemed to enjoy himself, yet Rhys would have to stop him. There were only so many times a human could endure the Gift in a row. She would have to rest for a few hours soon.

    He was just about to tell Astor to stop when the human yelled out. "Wait""

    ~Let her breathe, you have done well for your first time but she needs a break now or her body will shut down.~ He sent telepathic vibrations of approval to Astor before stepping up to the female and looking down at her.

    Haeda sucked in air greedily, glad she had bought herself a moment's rest. "Hell! If you are going to kill me, do it quickly, for the Ancestors' sake!"

    "Oh, we are not going to kill you, that would be besides the point. Did you change your opinion yet?"

    Haeda felt strange things going on in her body - it didn't feel like her own and she didn't have full control, and she couldn't think clearly. Her heart was beating fast, too fast and she knew she was supposed to hate the alien creatures hovering above her, but for the life of her she couldn't remember why. "What? What opinion?"

    "Are you willing to serve us?"

    "Can you make it stop? Can you make the world stop spinning?"

    The strange creature with the long hair bent down and it smiled at her. She was happy to see a smile and it helped to focus on that smile, it made the world spin slower. She feebly attempted to smile back.

    "Yes, we can make the world stop spinning. We can make you feel good," the creature purred. "We will make you more powerful than you ever imagined being - all we ask for in return is your servitude." The strange, multi-layered voice drifted through Haeda's consciousness, seductive and welcoming. She nodded.

    "Yes..." she sighed, then she fainted and her head rolled sideways.

    Rhys turned to Astor. ~She won't stay this way. She will be unconscious for a few hours and when she awakes she will have a strong headache and a very bad temper. We will have to perform the Gift again, until she remains docile for good.~



    Rhys chose to ignore the whining of the 'daughter'. Converting worshippers was his job and he would not tolerate anyone interfering and telling him when to stop, least of all a psychopathic whelp. He knew her threats were empty; should she really dare to intervene and lay hand upon his subject he would make an official accusation, of her disrupting and sabotaging his work. If necessary for no other reason than showing her where she belonged in the hive's hierarchy.

    Disconcerting images accompanied her telepathic message; images he decided not to analyse further. Did she try to ensnare them?


    {Astor}

    Astor acknowledged Rhys' thoughts and slowly rose up from Haeda when she was clearly at her limit. He stood over her watching her now calm face while she exchanged words with Rhys. She passed out not long after.

    ~I will have the drones place her in the special holding cell so the others will know she is not to be touched. Perhaps you and I can continue this later on.~

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueRanger View Post
    Astor and Rhys's ministations with some human female was begining to annoy her, she could feel their lust in her head and longed for their attentions for her own body. ~Finish it now you two or I'll come and do it my way~
    The drones proceeded to take Haeda to the special holding cell as requested. As Astor was about to take his leave Rees' voice could be heard in his mind. He stopped in his tracks and listened. He glanced at Rhys with a growl over Rees' words to them. He focused his mind on her location and could see her having a go with a human male worshipper. She was a brutal human herself. The scent of her defiance was greater than that of Haeda's and perhaps that was why Astor tended to be more lenient with her when she got herself into trouble. He looked away from Rhys and walked away with a sneer.
    Last edited by Leeta; February 4th, 2011 at 01:35 PM.
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

  4. #64
    Captain KyshaMalini's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thinking the wraith into existence.
    Posts
    1,701

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueRanger View Post
    [/spoiler]

    The soft hiss of blade leaving scabbard was barely perceptable, with a blurring motion the impossibly fast Katana came down and severed the man's shackles, cleanly taking off the top of his right index finger as well. The blade she plunged point down into the deck, itquivered, she then grabbed his forearm and took his bloodied finger in her mouth, oblivious to the scream he fought to control in his mouth. Her remnant Wraith enzymes, as with her, gave self healing, in this case it would cauterise the stub, leaving only a purplish lump. If she bit him on the neck though, only death. She drank in his warm blood before she finished and savoured it's sweet taste. Dropping his hand, she then grabbed him by the neck and hoisted him up at full arms length, his legs dangling free.

    "WRONG ANSWER!" She spat at him, her lips curled back to reveal perfect white teeth, for the exception of her two very pointed and sharp canines. "You know who I am, now answer my question!"

    [/spoiler]

    Astor and Rhys's ministations with some human female was begining to annoy her, she could feel their lust in her head and longed for their attentions for her own body. ~Finish it now you two or I'll come and do it my way~


    {Thalinus}

    He barely noticed his liberation from his shackles, concentrating on swallowing back the scream that built in his throat. Bane, of course, or Fear, were the names he's heard her called by, but neither was her real name, he was sure. Still, no sense in losing further appendages over something so trivial. He breathed deeply, careful to have his voice under control before he spoke. "Thalinus, my name is Thalinus." He looked her in the eye. It would do him no good to show fear. "What do you want to know?"

  5. #65
    Major RogueRanger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Heaven on Earth, Home with Mom and Dad
    Posts
    2,558

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    "Thalinus?" She softened her mood once again and lowered him to be at eye level with her. "It has a melody to it, now that wasn't so hard was it? I will allow you this, in private you may call me Reese, the name my 'Father' gave me, otheriwse amongst others it will be simply 'Mistress'. Can you do that?" She let him down gently and gazed at him, his body was solid and handsome, she may yet have soemthing with which to work with. Her 'Brothers' she closed her mind to for the moment. "Come Thalinus, we will go elsewhere to talk and I will tell you what it is we seek."

  6. #66
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Worshipping Wraith
    Posts
    12,731

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio



    {Rhys}

    Quote Originally Posted by Leeta View Post
    {Astor}
    Spoiler:
    Astor acknowledged Rhys' thoughts and slowly rose up from Haeda when she was clearly at her limit. He stood over her watching her now calm face while she exchanged words with Rhys. She passed out not long after.

    ~I will have the drones place her in the special holding cell so the others will know she is not to be touched. Perhaps you and I can continue this later on.~

    The drones proceeded to take Haeda to the special holding cell as requested. As Astor was about to take his leave Rees' voice could be heard in his mind. He stopped in his tracks and listened. He glanced at Rhys with a growl over Rees' words to them. He focused his mind on her location and could see her having a go with a human male worshipper. She was a brutal human herself. The scent of her defiance was greater than that of Haeda's and perhaps that was why Astor tended to be more lenient with her when she got herself into trouble. He looked away from Rhys and walked away with a sneer.
    Rhys nodded his agrement with Astor at his suggestion to continue the conversion together later on. He ordered a drone to stand guard at the special holding cell, not only to protect the human but also the drone was to inform him once she woke up.
    ~I will inform you when we can proceed with her.~

    As Astor walked away, Rhys wondered what he thought about the 'daughter'. It was clear from the way Astor had behaved towards her earlier on that he was quite tolerant. Rhys stored this observation away with a note to himself to stay alert and wary. If there should ever come a confrontation his way with the 'daughter' he would not count on Astor's support.

    After a final glance at the still unconscious form of the male worshipper he turned and headed back to his office.


    Artwork and SGA webcomic Hive 53 on my website: www.draco-stellaris.de -- dA -- FFnet -- FB -- twitter

  7. #67
    Captain KyshaMalini's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thinking the wraith into existence.
    Posts
    1,701

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueRanger View Post
    Spoiler:
    "Thalinus?" She softened her mood once again and lowered him to be at eye level with her. "It has a melody to it, now that wasn't so hard was it? I will allow you this, in private you may call me Reese, the name my 'Father' gave me, otheriwse amongst others it will be simply 'Mistress'. Can you do that?" She let him down gently and gazed at him, his body was solid and handsome, she may yet have something with which to work with. Her 'Brothers' she closed her mind to for the moment. "Come Thalinus, we will go elsewhere to talk and I will tell you what it is we seek."
    He looked at her blankly for a second, trying hard to conceal his confusion. "If she carries on like this, I'm going to get whiplash from her mood swings" He nodded slightly. "Understood, mistress." He hesitated to call her mistress, but he was rather attached to the rest of his limbs, quite literally in fact, and it would not do to risk angering her again now that she seemed to have cooled.

    He waited for her to lead on, and followed a respectful distance behind her. He hoped, for the sake of his own life, that he carried the information they sought.

  8. #68
    Major RogueRanger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Heaven on Earth, Home with Mom and Dad
    Posts
    2,558

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Reese kept her mind apart from the rest of the hive, it was a knack she had been taught by the "Old One", Todd to the humans. 'Ayan' meaning "grandfather" in her old Camrian tongue to Reese. She kept up a light pace that Thalinus could keep up with. She turned many corners and soon was nearing the higher Wraith quarters area.

    <<To quarters>> http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...4#post12315894

  9. #69
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Worshipping Wraith
    Posts
    12,731

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio



    {Rhys}

    Upon arriving at his office, Rhys felt more relaxed - the ship's system were stable, he had fed and he'd had some fun in converting a defiant human. Now he could focus on his work properly.

    On his desk, sitting on top of everything else, was the data tablet containing the 'daughter's report and a flat, rectangular device of earth design. With a swift stroke of his fingers on the screen he brought the data tablet to life and watched the screen fill with Wraith script. Apparently she and her drones had stumbled upon a Lantean team of scientists. The humans had fled and left some equipment behind, among the items was an earth computer, the flat device the Lanteans called 'laptop'.

    Rhys examined the laptop closely. Its surface was metallic and smooth, and it bore the insignia of the Lanteans - a winged horse. Turning the device over in his hands, he found a small switch and opened the laptop. What an ugly design, Rhys thought. It had nothing of the organic elegance of Wraith tech.

    Luckily he had studied earth technology on the rare occasions it had found its way into his hands and he knew how to handle it. The display lit up and showed the winged horse before initiating the Lantean operating system. The technology was clumsy - he had to key in every command in a wearisome manner instead of using telepathic commands.

    After a couple of tiring moments his eyes grew wide - this was a lucky find! This device contained the schematics of the earth battleships, including their beaming technology! No wonder the 'daughter' had been so confident when she talked about it, she hadn't even needed to put effort into this - it had simply fallen into her hands.

    Rhys wondered how much more she's found out. The laptop could contain more valuable information and he would give it a closer look. But first he needed to inform the Second of this find - the ship schematics would have to be incorporated into the hive's database and analysed by the engineers.

    Also Rhys would have to contact the 'daughter' to find the time to work on the beaming technology together. He bared his teeth in a silent snarl - he didn't like the prospect at all to have to deal with that brat.

    First things first though; he concentrated on the telepathic network and tried to locate Shrike. He would know what to do with the information and he would set what priority working on the schematics had.

    Rhys left his office and headed towards the bridge.


    Artwork and SGA webcomic Hive 53 on my website: www.draco-stellaris.de -- dA -- FFnet -- FB -- twitter

  10. #70
    Lieutenant Colonel Isolde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Back to helping Todd rule the universe...
    Posts
    4,291

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    {Shrike}

    The ship's quasi-intelligence drifted around him, jagged still with residual pain from the great hurt it had received, and he soothed it, sending a calming balm along each neural link. Within the network, he could see others attempting to maintain patterns, and help the Hive to to return to full health. An impression of warmth on the oter hull told Shrike that she was being moved into position, and he allowed a low purr to leave his lips.

    Opening his eyes, he came away from the controls and stepped down from the dais. There had been a mental presence looking for him, a signature he recognised - that of Rhys - and the flavour of that thought had been urgent.

    ~Here ~ he snapped, and a young blade came to take his place. ~Report in one hour about the repairs ~

    Sweeping down the corridor that lead to Rhys office, he sent a command to that one. ~I will join you ~
    Last edited by Isolde; February 10th, 2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: typo :P
    It's always darkest before the dawn... (Florence + The Machine)

  11. #71
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Worshipping Wraith
    Posts
    12,731

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio



    {Rhys}

    Receiving Shrike's message, Rhys slowed down and headed for the nearest computer terminal between him and the approaching Second. He had uploaded the data from the Lantean laptop to the hive's database so it would be accessible from everywhere on the ship.

    Swiftly he brought the schematics on the screen where they glowed in golden light - three-dimensional blueprints of the earth battleships for Shrike to see for himself as soon as he arrived. Feeling the Second getting nearer, Rhys sent out a message. ~I have news of great importance that may hold a significant advantage if it should become necessary that we have to battle the Lanteans.~

    Rhys was not entirely sure the shaky alliance with the Lanteans could be renewed. If they needed the schematics to find out a weak spot in the battleships' layout it could save their necks. If the alliance remained stable... well, it was always good to know your enemies and your friends.


    Artwork and SGA webcomic Hive 53 on my website: www.draco-stellaris.de -- dA -- FFnet -- FB -- twitter

  12. #72
    Lieutenant General WraithTech's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Location
    wandering the stars with Wraith Bullseye
    Posts
    19,155

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio



    {Bullseye} , {Chief Engineer}

    A sense of triumph emanated from the clevermen taking measurements at the hull, as soaking in the energy from the sun, the hive began to respond favorably and heal with greater speed.

    With the dart repair complete, the Chief Engineer divided up groups of clevermen to begin growing more replacement part stock and look into the recent problem with the pods.

    A few, he left in the dart bay for wrapping up loose ends on dart repair and weapons testing. It was just as well: a group of blades had already assembled around Bullseye and a loud, excited, and animated discussion was underway about testing the repaired energy weapons on nearby asteroids. Using them like skeet, the asteroids were to be blown apart by the comet-like pulses of energy racing through the sky. The hive was in perfect placement, their position partially shielded by the sun to conceal such boisterous activity.

  13. #73
    Lieutenant Colonel Isolde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Back to helping Todd rule the universe...
    Posts
    4,291

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post


    {Rhys}

    Receiving Shrike's message, Rhys slowed down and headed for the nearest computer terminal between him and the approaching Second. He had uploaded the data from the Lantean laptop to the hive's database so it would be accessible from everywhere on the ship.

    Swiftly he brought the schematics on the screen where they glowed in golden light - three-dimensional blueprints of the earth battleships for Shrike to see for himself as soon as he arrived. Feeling the Second getting nearer, Rhys sent out a message. ~I have news of great importance that may hold a significant advantage if it should become necessary that we have to battle the Lanteans.~

    Rhys was not entirely sure the shaky alliance with the Lanteans could be renewed. If they needed the schematics to find out a weak spot in the battleships' layout it could save their necks. If the alliance remained stable... well, it was always good to know your enemies and your friends.
    {Shrike}

    Great importance? The Second pondered on this as he came closer to Rhys position. For many of his brothers, the pending alliance with humans posed far too many risks, depleted as they were in numbers, and with no Queen to boot. At least, no real Queen. He growled as he rounded the corner, seeing the Security Chief at work, and the glyphs that tumbled on the screen.

    ~Truly fascinating ~ he said, and narrowed his eys as he looked at the prize so neatly fallen into Rhys hands. ~Continue... I believe the Commander will be pleased with this intelligence ~
    It's always darkest before the dawn... (Florence + The Machine)

  14. #74
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Worshipping Wraith
    Posts
    12,731

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio



    {Rhys}

    Rhys bowed slightly in greeting and began his explanation. ~By a lucky coincidence the Daughter came into possession of a Lantean item of technology containing these schematics of the earth battleships, like the one they call the 'Daedalus'. It seemed wise to me to upload them into our database so the engineers can analyze them properly. My own knowledge in ship engineering is too limited to make good use of these but maybe our experts will be able to find a weakness in the ship's build. Just in case we might have to battle the Lanteans.~

    He was hesitant to express his concerns about Bonewhite's plan of contacting Atlantis for that might be counted as an attempt to undermine the Commander's authority. ~Also, there is data about the beaming technology the Lanteans use. It seems to be far more advanced than our own as it can beam persons and objects through walls and over great distances. We cannot use it as it is - there is still a lot of work to do on the coding to adapt it to our technology. We may even have to build completely new components. For that I will also need the help of the engineers. The Daughter however has requested that I help her with the coding.~ At that thought Rhys couldn't hold back an annoyed hiss. ~Which of course I will do as it serves the whole hive.


    Artwork and SGA webcomic Hive 53 on my website: www.draco-stellaris.de -- dA -- FFnet -- FB -- twitter

  15. #75
    Lieutenant Colonel Isolde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Back to helping Todd rule the universe...
    Posts
    4,291

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    {Shrike}

    A quiet grunt followed Rhys' explanation, and Shrike leant over the alien tech to examine its primitive interface. Even as he did so, he knew the other was troubled by the Commander seeking alliance with the humans of Atlantis, an emotion he could not fault him for. It went against his very nature to consort in such a manner with food.

    ~The beaming technology is indeed far superior ~ he conceded, and drummed his talons thoughtfully. Such an addition to their arsenal could prove most useful, not least in the all too frequent skirmishes between rival hives. ~Perhaps there is a role for the Lanteans, after all ~ he murmured, almost to himself, and then scrutinised the Security Officer, whose demeanour spoke of great irritation. ~Work with the child, and report to me if she becomes... troublesome ~

    He bent back over the console, reading the schematics rapidly, and added, ~Your ability to remain impartial is necessary, sub-commander, and you must ensure the work regarding this find is a priority. You will not question the Commander's orders, and you will not antagonise Reese ~
    It's always darkest before the dawn... (Florence + The Machine)

  16. #76
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Worshipping Wraith
    Posts
    12,731

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Isolde View Post
    {Shrike}

    Spoiler:
    A quiet grunt followed Rhys' explanation, and Shrike leant over the alien tech to examine its primitive interface. Even as he did so, he knew the other was troubled by the Commander seeking alliance with the humans of Atlantis, an emotion he could not fault him for. It went against his very nature to consort in such a manner with food.

    ~The beaming technology is indeed far superior ~ he conceded, and drummed his talons thoughtfully. Such an addition to their arsenal could prove most useful, not least in the all too frequent skirmishes between rival hives. ~Perhaps there is a role for the Lanteans, after all ~ he murmured, almost to himself, and then scrutinised the Security Officer, whose demeanour spoke of great irritation. ~Work with the child, and report to me if she becomes... troublesome ~

    He bent back over the console, reading the schematics rapidly, and added, ~Your ability to remain impartial is necessary, sub-commander, and you must ensure the work regarding this find is a priority. You will not question the Commander's orders, and you will not antagonise Reese ~


    {Rhys}

    Good news and bad news, Rhys thought. The good news were that Shrike considered this find important enough to make working on it a priority. It was always good to have one's abilities of assessment confirmed and appreciated. Rhys would have to make sure the Chief Engineer got informed as soon as possible.

    The bad news were that Shrike had felt it necessary to warn him to remain impartial. Rhys always thought of himself as a professional and the hive came first in whatever he did. Even though he was certain the daughter would utterly annoy him, he would do his best to adapt the Lantean beaming technology. But there was a silver lining - Shrike knew enough of the child to offer Rhys a last resort. If things went downhill he could still report her to the Second. Not that he would take this step lightly - after all it could be expected of him that he could deal with a youngling.

    He lowered his head in agreement. ~I will proceed as you ordered and will take the necessary steps to ensure the schematics will be analysed. And I will work with the child. Do not worry, I will be able to handle her.~

    Quote Originally Posted by orbofnight View Post

    {Bullseye} , {Chief Engineer}

    Spoiler:
    A sense of triumph emanated from the clevermen taking measurements at the hull, as soaking in the energy from the sun, the hive began to respond favorably and heal with greater speed.

    With the dart repair complete, the Chief Engineer divided up groups of clevermen to begin growing more replacement part stock and look into the recent problem with the pods.

    A few, he left in the dart bay for wrapping up loose ends on dart repair and weapons testing. It was just as well: a group of blades had already assembled around Bullseye and a loud, excited, and animated discussion was underway about testing the repaired energy weapons on nearby asteroids. Using them like skeet, the asteroids were to be blown apart by the comet-like pulses of energy racing through the sky. The hive was in perfect placement, their position partially shielded by the sun to conceal such boisterous activity.




    {Glade}

    Life on this hiveship was never getting boring. Since he had come here, Glade had learned much about other Wraith cultures. Things were handled different on this ship than on his birthhive - which was no wonder, considering this crew was a mix of Wraith from all over the galaxy. Guide had a knack for drawing the most extraordinary blades and clevermen to him. Glade had only seen him once but he had felt the aura of power he emitted, and he was excited to be part of this hive, even though it meant he was in constant danger of being blown out of the sky.

    Stepping out of the transporter, he approached his destination in the dart bay. A group of blades was clustered around Bullseye, apparently having fun in testing the weapons systems. Respectfully he stepped up to Bullseye and bowed slightly. ~I hope I do not interrupt anything of importance but I finished my work on the bridge and was sent here to ask if there was still anything that requires repair.~
    Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; February 15th, 2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: forgot a ~


    Artwork and SGA webcomic Hive 53 on my website: www.draco-stellaris.de -- dA -- FFnet -- FB -- twitter

  17. #77
    Major RogueRanger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Heaven on Earth, Home with Mom and Dad
    Posts
    2,558

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    <Bridge>

    {Random Cleverman} NPC

    Watching intently over the displays feeding down, the Cleverman knitted his brow, something far out on a system the hive had not long ago passed by caused him to take particular attention. Not so much for the event itself but it's location, it was quite close to the Lantean homeworld. ~Commander, our systems are detecting three large unidentified ships, they have just exited a hyperspace event, not a days distance from the Lantean city~

  18. #78
    Lieutenant Colonel Isolde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Back to helping Todd rule the universe...
    Posts
    4,291

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    {Shrike}

    ~, our systems are detecting three large unidentified ships, they have just exited a hyperspace event, not a days distance from the Lantean city~

    A low growl erupted from Shrike, and he met Rhys' eyes, his teeth bared in a snarl. ~ETA! ~ he snapped, accessing the pool of thought, his mind already flowing along the pathways his brother mapped out before him.

    His fingers flashed across the membranous interface, finger guards glinting in the blueish light, bringing up the information he required. Hissing, he looked at Rhys again. ~Leave me ~

    The algorithms he needed to encrypt the data stream before he sent it to Atlantis were not common knowledge, not even to the Security Chief, and Shrike could not risk the knowledge becoming too widespread. The data crystal he carried in the hidden pocket of his coat almost burned.
    It's always darkest before the dawn... (Florence + The Machine)

  19. #79
    Major RogueRanger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Heaven on Earth, Home with Mom and Dad
    Posts
    2,558

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    <Bridge>

    {Random Cleverman} NPC

    ~They are tracking toward the system we identified as non worthy of culling, the humans call it Bakun, possibly six hours at sublight speed. Though not knowing who, or the type of ship, that could be conservative Commander. Their profile is similar to the Ancient Aurora class, but much larger.~

  20. #80
    Lieutenant Colonel Isolde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Back to helping Todd rule the universe...
    Posts
    4,291

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    {Shrike}

    ~Send the telemetry to this station ~ Shrike demanded, fixed on the new information coming to life beneath his fingertips. Ancient ships? Heading to Bakun? A frown creased his brow, and he placed his off hand in his pocket, fingered the crystal. A fascinating development.
    It's always darkest before the dawn... (Florence + The Machine)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 362
    Last Post: March 1st, 2011, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 538
    Last Post: February 20th, 2011, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2010, 06:15 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 14th, 2008, 04:32 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 24th, 2005, 02:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •