What is your favorite Reality show you love to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your favorite Reality show you love to watch

Well i'm going to say The real housewives of Beverly Hills this show really make me laugh

Never watch reality TV.

Comment

hate to say it but my guilty pleasure is Hell's Kitchen.
      We're a cook's household, so watching HK is like watching horror movies around here - Scariest. Kitchen. Ever!

Other than that, I detest reality shows with the ferocity of 1000 suns
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

my favourite was big brother uk but now it's finished my fav is the x factor
        sigpic
        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
          Ditto x 100. I never watch reality shows. Hate 'em.

Comment

I'm ashamed to admit it but I love VH1's Rock of Love and Flavor of Love The shows are hilarious and watching drunk, fame hungry women who are willing to do just about anything to get their 15 minutes of fame is something so bizarre I can't help but to enjoy the show.
            sigpic

Comment

Deadliest Catch and Ice Road Truckers.....they are marginally more informative than any other RTV I've watched and I really respect the work each group does.....not 100% sure if they come under RTV or Documentary though......although when these series began being aired they were just ordinary working men being followed around by a cameraman, so I guess you could say yes it is RTV...

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I have a gulity pleasure for the Amazing Race even though as a scifi geek I'm suppose to detest reality TV of any kind.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

We're a cook's household, so watching HK is like watching horror movies around here - Scariest. Kitchen. Ever!

I wouldn't say that Hell's Kitchen is a true reality show. There's a real reward at the end for the winner, and unlike the shows out there with a cash reward cooking is a real life skill that is more or less necessary where ever you are. Shows like Survivor aren't useful after you're off the show. That being said I watch Hell's Kitchen too. I hope the contestants are better next season than they were this past season. I hated most of them this past season and didn't have a favorite until near the end, and they were so forgettable that I don't even remember who was my favorite.
                  "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                  - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                    I wouldn't say that Hell's Kitchen is a true reality show. There's a real reward at the end for the winner, and unlike the shows out there with a cash reward cooking is a real life skill that is more or less necessary where ever you are. Shows like Survivor aren't useful after you're off the show. That being said I watch Hell's Kitchen too. I hope the contestants are better next season than they were this past season. I hated most of them this past season and didn't have a favorite until near the end, and they were so forgettable that I don't even remember who was my favorite.
                    they end up with some real psychos on that show!
                    as a chef, the idea of being in a real kitchen with some of these people, with knives and flames and boiling pots and real stress kind of freaks me out...makes me wonder how many chefs out there are nutbars just waiting to go off or if they have to search really hard for some of the cast for the show...*shudder*
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

as a chef, the idea of being in a real kitchen with some of these people, with knives and flames and boiling pots and real stress kind of freaks me out...makes me wonder how many chefs out there are nutbars just waiting to go off or if they have to search really hard for some of the cast for the show...*shudder*
                      Oh, yeah. Definitely there are crazy ones there. There even turn out to be a few good ones from time-to-time.

Comment

The closest thing to "reality TV" that I watch is Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.
                        sigpic
                        Don't touch Lola

Comment

Thats because it all staged. Its what reality producers do. They choose the most varied personalities knowing they will clash with one another the show creating drama to gauge people's interest.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            Never watch reality TV.
                            Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Ditto x 100. I never watch reality shows. Hate 'em.
                            I don't watch any reality TV either. The only show I've ever watched in the past that came close to that genre (and one that I actually found interesting) was Survivorman with Les Stroud. Then again that was more documentary and wilderness survival than anything else.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Thats because it all staged. Its what reality producers do. They choose the most varied personalities knowing they will clash with one another the show creating drama to gauge people's interest.
                              I think that's pretty much a given with any show that isn't scripted.

Comment

Working...
                              X