No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Reality show you love to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only "Reality" show I watch occasionally is The Deadliest Catch, although that is more of a documentary series.

I have given up on watching all the others, the "Celebrity just being a normal person", "Celebrity being a celebrity", "Normal people being celebrities", "I'm a Celebrity get me a contract", "Big Brother" and all the families at war while building bikes, cars, tanks, boats or houses.
    I'm afraid that I am getting too old to spend my last remaining years letting my brain dissolve.
    sigpic

Comment

Wipeout is the only reality TV that I ever watch I hate everything else though.
      http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...m/Earth001.jpg

Comment

I love watching our local (Belgian) version of "Survivor", as well as (UK) MasterChef ... such yummy tv.

Oh and Belgian/Dutch tv did do a cold version of Survivor, it was set way way up north near the north pole, it was really great to see them all suffer Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/71_Degrees_North

Comment

I only just started watching "Wipeout", and I think it's hilarious. You can't lie, cheat or steal...either you can do it or you can't.

I watch "Survivor", but mostly for the games/tasks they have to compete in. Some of the dirty dealing and back stabbing makes me gag. I often ask myself if these people remember that their family and friends are watching this. Yes, I know it's for a million, but it proves that large sums of money can corrupt just about anyone. I also think that participation might just lower ones IQ. If you like watching people make some really bad judgement calls....this is the go to show.

I love "The Amazing Race", and where "Survivor can bring out the worst in people, this show on many occasions is the flip side.
          sigpic

Comment

I occasionally watch 'Come Dine with Me' and 'MasterChef' here in the UK.

But I admit to not being a fan of 'Reality' Television.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I watch Whale Wars, Orangutan Island & Orangutan Diaries (Escape to Chimp Eden before it ended) and Rocco's Dinner Party and Flipping Out With Jeff Lewis.

The first 3 are educational and entertaining, and sometimes heartbreaking. Sometimes just like a sitcom.
              Rocco's dinner party is great for recipes.
              Jeff Lewis is a hoot.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
              X