Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Host an eleventh season show up?

Hi Gate World Community

I've wondered for a long time, whether it maybe soon a sequel to the tenth season is from SG1.
    As the end came a little fast, it would certainly not impossible.
    That would be great for all the big Stargate fans.
    Not all have joy so on SG-U as it sorry, boring is over.

SG1 and SG-A fits together well. But as I said above, I also hope to continued at SG-A. As in both the final came across something quick and unspectacular

What do you think of this statement?
    Does this Nocht or more?

Write your answer!

And sorry for my bad english, I hope you can read it

mfg. JackSG1

I think SG1 had room for an extra season, but it got wrapped up in season 10 and the following movies. SGA on the other hand was never ended and should have more seasons, preferably with some SG1 cast appearances.

Would love to see Weir reappear in SGA, and also to get a proper conclusion.

Comment

the cast has moved on making an 11th season impossible

Comment

Originally posted by FixTheGate View Post
        I think SG1 had room for an extra season, but it got wrapped up in season 10 and the following movies. SGA on the other hand was never ended and should have more seasons, preferably with some SG1 cast appearances.

Would love to see Weir reappear in SGA, and also to get a proper conclusion.
        ummm Atlantis did end, they went back to Earth. Would you prefer them to have killed all the Wraith and the Vanir? how would they ever make more movies after that!

Comment

The show ended in show ended summer, 2007. It's been off the air for three and a half years, out of production for longer than that. It's over.

Comment

Working...
          X