Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't there a movie based on something like the Stargate Project? Men Who Stare at Goats? (haven't seen it yet, but my friends seemed to have enjoyed it...)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      There are a lot of 'Black' projects and 'Grey' projects out there.

So if there is a Stargate it would fall under the 'Black Project' label...
      Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Oh yeah.... I remember history is On 1928 Real Stargate...

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

There's also a book called "The Stargate Conspiracy" (amazon link)
          sigpic

Comment

Though it would be neat in a way i fthe SGC was real, it would also be scary as heck to know we here on this little mudball we call home have come close to slavery, extinction etc so many times...

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
              I think we shouldn't be talking about such things so openly.
              ^this

i'm not allowed to discuss such matters...
              sigpic

Comment

I always assumed that these were mostly dramatic reenactments and documentary shows.

Comment

Would that mean amanda is representing an actual sam carter? or were the names changed to protect the innocent.

Comment

In the words of my uncle who works for the military.....''if its on tv then we already got it in real life"............with so much technology out now word of mouth means diddly squat...........we need hard evidence and photoshop is not permitted.Millions claim to have had close encounters but none eva thought to snap pics wid their cellphones.

Comment

Well that wouldnt bother me one bit, dont know why, but it would'nt.

Comment

The Stargate program is real....................on TV.
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

I would have to say its a very interesting idea but fact is there's no way its real. They have some on the tech we see in the show but the fact we have not gone to other planets yet, never even in my life time the we are really to dumb to do it.

give it about 200 years and unite the planet and space programs we may explore our solar system but unless we have a huge jump thats all we r going to get

Comment

I can confirm that the stargate program is in fact real, expect an announcement soon on your news channels. I also lead the main team called "SGteamA".
                            sigpic
                            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                            Metal gear fan

Comment

I dunno, recently on the highway, my mom swears we passed a truck with a stargate. it was big and round, not very thick, and covered with some sort of tarp.....makes you wonder huh?
                              All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

all i have to say... if it is real.................... where do i sign up

*sits patiently at front door waiting for M.I.B*

Comment

Working...
                                X