If B.A.G. had met the Ursini....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If B.A.G. had met the Ursini....

If B.A.G. was still with us, things might have turned out very differently. He would have been able to communicate better with the Ursini and explained to them our desperate need for repairs. Instead we were stuck with Telfords lesser mind. How else might things have been different if B.A.G. were still on the Destiny?

BAG made the Ursini

Comment

I think you may be too obsessed with this very minor character....

Comment

I am starting to think that just the word BAG should be banned from Gateworld. This is starting to get beyond silly now. Maybe MGM & Syfy should start blaming BAG for the failure of Universe & sue the Actor for everything he is worth thanks to you fans

Comment

Originally posted by Ekras View Post
          If B.A.G. was still with us
          What do you mean "if"?
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
            I think you may be too obsessed with this very minor character....
            I think you're not obsessed enough
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Ekras View Post
              If B.A.G. was still with us, things might have turned out very differently. He would have been able to communicate better with the Ursini and explained to them our desperate need for repairs. Instead we were stuck with Telfords lesser mind. How else might things have been different if B.A.G. were still on the Destiny?
              Who is this "B.A.G."? Serious question. I keep seeing it throughout the Forum, but I never saw it say who it was.
              "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
              - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Balding Asian Guy - he developed a bit of a following because one or two people started the ball rolling.
                sigpic

Comment

BAG was an Ursini in disguise !

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      Balding Asian Guy - he developed a bit of a following because one or two people started the ball rolling.
                      Oh ok. Thanks.
                      "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                      - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

BAG created the universe. the radiation message is his signature

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                          Who is this "B.A.G."? Serious question. I keep seeing it throughout the Forum, but I never saw it say who it was.
                          One of the best extra (background performer) currently in the TV business.
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

You all say that BAG cant die and is with the crew and helps them.Very well then what are you expecting in spring?BAG showing out of nowhere and making a enormous fart that kills only drones?Seriously people drop this joke it's getting irritating.

Comment

Frozen Asian Guy aint going to be meeting anyone but his maker any time soon.
                              Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Working...
                              X