It's a trap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a trap?

Am I the only person who thinks that the drones belong to the Ursini, and they simply lured Destiny into a trap to try and gain an upper hand in their war with the blues (who have now been called to the fight by Chloe?).

That's my theory.

What? That theory doesn't make sense, we haven't seen or heard of the blues in ages... Im guessing that what they told Telford was the truth, simply because they didn't tell them.. he used the interface majiggity and had access to their entire history... Id like if it was a Cylon like thing, that they created the drones but made them too powerful and the drones have become sentient and have destroyed a great deal of their civilisation..
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I think they thought they were going to be double crossed and didn't want to wait.

Comment

Spoiler:

Anyways, I didn't think about this. but now that I am, sounds very interesting And the BLues come to the rescue in Deliverance?
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
          What? That theory doesn't make sense, we haven't seen or heard of the blues in ages... Im guessing that what they told Telford was the truth, simply because they didn't tell them.. he used the interface majiggity and had access to their entire history... Id like if it was a Cylon like thing, that they created the drones but made them too powerful and the drones have become sentient and have destroyed a great deal of their civilisation..
          It could make sense. Rush or Chloe (I dont remember) said they had been trying to get on the ship multiple times. If its constantly switching galaxies then how could they keep trying?
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

So the theory is that the drones had Destiny by the testicles, then the drone masters show up and instead of taking them on right then and doing what they want.., they decided to lure them somewhere else only to do the exact same thing? How does that make sense..
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Also, simulation showed the drones p0wned the Ursini ships. Too much threater don't you think?

Comment

So the theory is that the drones had Destiny by the testicles, then the drone masters show up and instead of taking them on right then and doing what they want.., they decided to lure them somewhere else only to do the exact same thing? How does that make sense..
                Who can understand Alien strategies?

The Blues coming to the rescue could still work tho. They dont want the ship to go boom
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

. Id like if it was a Cylon like thing, that they created the drones but made them too powerful and the drones have become sentient and have destroyed a great deal of their civilisation..
                  The asurans/replicators again??

Comment

No, the blueberries have interstellar drive technology (FTL, hyperspace, wormhole drive, or spaghetti drive ) far inferior to that of the Destiny. If they even have the capability to cross the 2-3 million light year void between galaxies, they can't catch up with Destiny because their drives are not fast enough to chase Destiny's moving target.
                    Last edited by sgc; 02 December 2010, 01:23 AM. Reason: capitalization ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
                      Also, simulation showed the drones p0wned the Ursini ships. Too much threater don't you think?
                      There was no mention that those ships definitely belonged to the Ursini.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                        No, the blueberries have interstellar drive technology (FTL, hyperspace, wormhole drive, or spaghetti drive ) far inferior to that of the Destiny. If they even have the capability to cross the 2-3 million light year void between galaxies, they can't catch up with Destiny because their drives are not fast enough to chase Destiny's moving target.
                        Then why would they bother putting a tracking device in Rush and transform Chloe? What would be the point if they could never reap the benefit of either? IMO you do something like that because you know you can benefit from it down the road

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                          Which is said where outside of random fan assumptions?

The problem was never being fast enough, it was knowing where the ship was.

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
                            Then why would they bother putting a tracking device in Rush and transform Chloe? What would be the point if they could never reap the benefit of either? IMO you do something like that because you know you can benefit from it down the road
                            Someone in another thread said something along the lines of that they transformed Chloe so that she could turn Destiny around and bring it back to them if they got outside the range of getting to Destiny (before Destiny reached the outside of the galaxy, the blues could have ships ahead of Destiny's path so that they could still "catch up" with Destiny by reaching it before it gets ahead of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil 37 View Post
                              Am I the only person who thinks that the drones belong to the Ursini, and they simply lured Destiny into a trap to try and gain an upper hand in their war with the blues (who have now been called to the fight by Chloe?).

That's my theory.
                              After watching and rewatching Resurgence, yeah, I definitely think it was a trap. Whether the drones belong to the Ursini, or they just used them, I think that the Ursini definitely lured the Destiny in with that signal, weakened them with the drones and then used Telford and that seed ship in order to deliver the Destiny right up to the door of the drone command ship. The Ursini could be fighting the Blues, or both of them could be fighting to see who gets the destiny, but in any case, The Destiny has walked right into the middle of it by following that signal.
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                              X