Attacking aliens identity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attacking aliens identity

I'm assuming that they are an alien species we haven't seen yet and that we won't actually see them in person. However, it also seems the writers have put WAY too much time into building up the Blues to just let them just be left behind in the last galaxy. They have something invested in Chloe even though they are supposedly out of reach and they are featured in EVERY recap at the beginning of the episode.

(BTW, on a side note, is anyone else sick of the "This is what Destiny intended . . ." at the beginning of every episode even though it has no relevance anymore?)

Although these drone ships aren't the same, they bear some resemblance to the Blue's ships. Gray wih a red glow to them:

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/File:Alien_drone.jpg
    http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/File:Blue_fighter.jpg

Perhaps they are part of an extra-galactic exploration they sent out in search of the seed ship a while back. These ships do look they are more beat up than the regular Blue ships we see. And it's likely that they already encountered the seed ship if Destiny is following it's path. Could explain why they are so interested in it and how they knew to wait at the stargate in Sabotage.

Thoughts?
    sigpic

I'm hoping we'll meet them in S2.5

I'm wondering if they aren't the good guys and the Ursini are the bad guys and maybe we end up joining their side of the fight.

Could be cool!
    sigpic

Comment

I am thinking that easily could be Blues drones. Phrase "we can't trust them" from Chloe sounded like something she didn't said, but something in her body said.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
        (BTW, on a side note, is anyone else sick of the "This is what Destiny intended . . ." at the beginning of every episode even though it has no relevance anymore?)
        It doesn't bother me any. I usually just ignore it. It's just a capsule of past episodes for people who may not have seen the show yet.

Comment

i think they're of Blue creation, since the Blues dont want to spend a lot of time on an intergalactic war. plus the intergalactic travel would get boring pretty fast.

Comment

I think they are just a leftover technology from an ancient war. Okay, that sounds way too familiar.

Comment

I find it interesting that htere aren't many human looking beings seems all the funny looking aliens are on this side of the universe
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

If the blues have technology and weapons like that, why haven't they been able to get past Destiny's defenses yet? The drones weren't having much trouble disabling Destiny...

Comment

I think the Ursini are at war with another alien species. Who started the war or who's the villain is hard to know at the moment, but the Ursini are slightly less advance technologically that the other alien species. Hence why some of them had the mission to get the seeder ship working to augment their space ship fleet. They also really needed the Destiny help to fight the mother ship. The mother ship of the small drone ships may be a defense system of the other aliens species against the Ursini. Maybe the Ursini are looking to genocide them. Since Chloe didn't trust the Ursini, their alien enemy may as well be the blue aliens. Who knows, maybe it's their original galaxy after all or one of their colony close by. Or maybe the space ship is inhabited by blue aliens and is some kind of space station or transport ship (in search of the secret of the background radiation!! ).

Also Chloe is not the real Chloe transforming herself into an alien but an alien transforming itself back to its original form! New Outer limits/Quality of Mercy style! Chloe is somewhere prisoner of the blue aliens. Who are really interested about the data the Destiny have about the background radiation!

Indeed any alien race who would have such knowledge would have tremendous power over any alien species since all the rule of space time are contained in the background message. Rendering instant travel of people and...army troops to any point of the universe instantaneous.

At the end the Destiny will find a way to use this knowledge to get back to earth. But only because an alien species called "The Guardian" would grant them their wishes.

- The end -

© Commander Zelix and Brad Wright 2010
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I dont think the Blues wanted to destroy Destiny. Destroying a ship and overtaking a ship require two very different strategies. The Drones however don;t know the difference. what we might find is the Brown and the Blues have been at war. Perhaps the drones being activated sent a signal to the blues and they are coming, then shutting down the drones to prevent them from destroying Destiny.. Meantime the seeder is used as a wep to save the day. I love all the speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Utitan View Post
                      I dont think the Blues wanted to destroy Destiny. Destroying a ship and overtaking a ship require two very different strategies. The Drones however don;t know the difference. what we might find is the Brown and the Blues have been at war. Perhaps the drones being activated sent a signal to the blues and they are coming, then shutting down the drones to prevent them from destroying Destiny.. Meantime the seeder is used as a wep to save the day. I love all the speculation.
                      Maybe Chloe knows how to disable or control the drones and their mother ship due to her blue alien knowledge in her head. So she simply sent a command to the mother ship from the apple core room.
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        I find it interesting that htere aren't many human looking beings seems all the funny looking aliens are on this side of the universe
                        Just wait. We'll see humans in the second half of the series, of that I have no doubts.
                        Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Im guessing the blues are also at war with the ursini, Chloe said that we can't trust them cos their species hate each other, its also possible they are some what related, there is a small bit of a resemblance there.. and the drones are a common enemy that they both deal with that have been around for ages, it was said that they aliens were in stasis for who knows how long, that ship graveyard could have been there for hundreds of years or more
                          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                            Also Chloe is not the real Chloe transforming herself into an alien but an alien transforming itself back to its original form! New Outer limits/Quality of Mercy style! Chloe is somewhere prisoner of the blue aliens. Who are really interested about the data the Destiny have about the background radiation!
                            Eew. Scott would need a lot of cold showers. Could explain why she's not pregnant yet.

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                            Just wait. We'll see humans in the second half of the series, of that I have no doubts.
                            I would love to see a planet filled with beautiful girls, and maybe men are slaves.

Comment

Maybe the automated drones are a type of berserker drones deployed by a dead civilization long ago. This galaxies version of replicators. The drones are spreading and destroying any ships they come across.

The destroyed ship that Destiny encountered previously was probably hit by them, Franklin did warn Rush of dangers ahead, maybe the seed ships had run into the drones before and transmitted the danger back to Destiny.

Comment

Working...
                              X