Dec 2
    05:00 PM Common Ground

Dec 3
    01:00 AM The Shrine

Cool. Thanks.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

I won't be watching SyFy this week because the reruns of SGA won't be on. I am looking for A Good Day For It and The Other Side with Joe Flanigan for 2011.

Comment

Is there any way to find out when SGA runs across channels in all countries?
        "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCommander View Post
          Is there any way to find out when SGA runs across channels in all countries?
          Interesting idea!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

If you go to www.tvguide.com/listings you can enter a zip code and tv/cable provider you can get a show/channel listing for that area. You can enter specific shows and find out what channel and when they are on. That is for the US - don't know about other countries. But it would be interesting to know.
            Last edited by EdenSG; 13 June 2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Canada's Space station currently re runs SG1 and SGA Mondays to Fridays (repeats throughout the day). SGU is on the A channel on Tuesdays (both are owned by the same company Bell Media). And I've noticed SGU is on the USA channel CW early Sundays followed by SGA. Most recently the ABC channel I get is now airing SGA but also at a weird hour 2am on Sundays.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
              X